Darkness of Sitri & Set

I just wish more people understood that evocation is not a joke or game. It’s very real. This class of spirits are able to bend our reality like play doh or silly putty. marvelous, amazing things can be achieved with it but it has to be treated with respect.

2 Likes

Btw it sounds like all of us on this thread that have experienced Prince Sitri are of common mind about his personality and his presence. That’s great to see upg turn into spg. I hope my story was entertaining and really hope it can be teaching material. I’ve certainly learned abit and expanded my views because of this forum. I’ll say this too, to perform a real evocation takes alot of balls and I salute you other magicians for your audacity and daring to Walk where angels fear to tread.

2 Likes

He also has nothing to do with Sitri imo

1 Like

Pretty much lol, Sitri is an incubus which Set is not.

1 Like

Sitri Is an incubus? So he’s a child of Lilith? I thought he was a fallen angel

Btw, how is Seth? How did you find his personality?

He’s more like a grandchild of Lilith, in my experience with meeting Sitri I’ve also met his parentage. Who his mother is one of Lilith’s direct daughters while his father was a ranking king in the infernal before Sitri took on the role.

Set is a blunt individual, his personality wasn’t as intense as I thought it would be the first time I came to meet him.

1 Like

How did Set appear to you

Also, thanks for always answering my questions, the knowledge is much appreciated :slight_smile:

I went to him, but he was a bull Horned man with deep purple eyes and long black hair. He looked like a “darker” version of his brother who had a lighter purple eyes and black hair.

1 Like

So let me clarify a little. When I did this ritual I invoked Set. Probably the scariest magick-related thing I’ve done. I had read that they are the same but was skeptical. I also evoked Prince Sitri a bit later but in the same ritual.
They appeared differently. Their energy was different as well but gave the same overall feeling to me. Perhaps because people blend them together so much neither seemed upset at the ritual, I will say that when I began focusing on Prince Sitri the energy of Set certainly lingered but it wasn’t as powerful as it had been.
I wish I could say how Set appeared but honestly, all I could focus on was feeling like I was being crushed among other things. Darkness though, it was darkest in one place and I would say that it felt as though he’d appeared as he does in the images. Regal with the head of the Set animal and holding the was-scepter.
Sitri appeared kind looking and smiling a smile that if I hadn’t been able to feel the energy I would have thought was the epitome of love and absolute affection. Wings, perched on my bed as if he owned the room.
I felt like I was being touched in the ritual, not necessarily by hands but like someone was waving (chilled) energy over parts of me. As I look over my notes from that night I’ve found that a leopard-angel was at the left and the darker energy of Set was to my right.

4 Likes

I too felt Prince Sitri reach out to me during the ritual. He touch felt like waves of power coming from the triangle of art towards me. All of these intense waves of energy and a sickly sweet presence shrouded in darkness. It almost made me sick to be honest, and it was the first time I was genuinely afraid. Like the realization " Holy Shit! " This fiend is really here with me right now.

1 Like

Yep, true fear. And I thought I was going to pass out or throw up until like 15-20 minutes into the ritual. I know I’ve doubted magick before, but there was no way to in that ritual. There was no way that what I felt wasn’t real. It was everywhere and so strong.

Yes, same.

1 Like

Thanks for correcting me that Prince Sitri is an Infernal spirit by nature and a fallen angel I’m not sure where I picked it up he was a fallen angel. I think I read it somewhere. That explains explains alot.
Someone also posted he doesn’t like to be ordered by divine authority. Yes, lol duly noted.
But,…he did perform as charged albeit in a wicked, perverse, corrupted, cursed way. I’d be interested to know if he was forced to act and decided since he was forced he’d make me sorry I want d it in the first place. Or, if he wasn’t forced to perform the service but did so simply to torture me in some kind of demonic poetic justice sense.

Here’s some interesting info (though not sure how reliable).
I’m trying to pull up the invocation(s?) I used, so I’ll edit when I find them.

Wow what an underrated, heavy hitting Goetic Prince. I read these posts that Prince Sitri is cute and cuddly and affable and I’m like no fucking way. He’s strength is incredible and he will have has way or the magician be damned. Made me glad my triangle of art has a Mi-cha-EL around it

1 Like

Set to me whom I’ve experienced after doing the calling of my heart egyptian ritual was completely different than Prince Sitri. His vibe was ancient and slow and heavy. I’d say it certainly related to saturn. Set has an affinity for red haired people who I am and is a god of Foreigners which I am too since I don’t live in my home country. I did a ritual with Set once to punish another man who was pushing up in my girlfriend and within 24hrd he got his arm broke.
But totally different spirit than Prince Sitri, not aspects of each other.
“Set, sut, suty, suteck hear me…” Still gives me a shiver up my spine to remember vibrating the words. You call Set when you mean business. No half measures or maybes. He’s capable of violence without Abit of remorse. Just be sure to call your heart first , your ka , ba, ibid,ect and there will be no worries.

2 Likes

I mean, he is very pretty. And seems so sweet and fluffy. I think it’s about what you see at first and what you feel underneath it. He’s never been mean to me at all but I also know there’s strength and lots of brute power in him.

This is so true. I’ve been like, so Sitri are you sure about this thing? And I don’t even get a second to breathe before I’m realizing my choice in the matter isn’t driving it. And when we consider what the leopard symbolizes, it comes down to personal power (like self-love), completing goals, and fearlessness.

2 Likes

He’s a such a cool badass spirit I’m really disappointed with myself to this day how I handled it. I could have just given him what he wanted and then I’d have had this super fiend in my corner on my team.
Yeah as some might say hes got so much style.

A lot of people think he’s a fallen angel. I’m not sure where it comes from or doesn’t, but I think it has to do with the wings.

Fun fact!! I know he’s into making scary-real torture nightmares (as a mean thing or endearment).

Why haven’t you tried again? Just give an apology if you’re concerned… like sorry for being immature, let’s be friends. Sitri is one of my best demon friends, I love him so much.

2 Likes

Yea, thinking about the ritual I did still gets to me.
I’m considering asking a favor about some people who bother me (put really extremely casually).

1 Like