Darkness - As A Manifestation Base

Lately i have been speaking, working and debating on Darkness, it’s origins, its powers, uses and rites of Darkness in general.

Years ago when i was a fresh headed individual in working with spirits, i noticed i was always drawn to performing in Darkness, i didn’t know why well, me and @Aluriel came to the same understanding, that Darkness can be used as a great manifestation base.

When i asked Kek about this he told me " Darkness acts as a spiritual pressure if you will, which can be employed to hold the form of beings inside of it ".

I also questioned Ahriman on this he had this to say

" Darkness is like a filter upon the physical plane, it filters out the illusion of the hidden aspects of spirits, ergo calling a being into the actual mass of Darkness, it makes it easier to behold the spirit before you ".

So i came to two assumption by two Gods of Darkness, not only does Darkness act as a great manifestation base to house the manifestation of a entity within it, but also the Dark mass seen while scrying into empty Darkness acts a great medium to see the entity a lot more clearly.

I stumbled on this years ago, only now am i exploring why it works so well, it started when i was making substantial contact with Shiva, i sat in a pitch Dark room, i entered a meditative position, i played Shiva’s mantra on audio.

Then i scryed into empty Darkness in front of me in the TGS, the Darkness took a abysmal depth, almost like looking through a tare that leads into a black emptiness in space, i then focused my attention there, allowing the trance to enter the rapture state.

I began calling Shiva to that direction, in the blackened mass sat a hovering Shiva, with the serpent coiled around his neck, his weapon in hand and a closed third eye, radiating indigo power, containing the destructive power of shiva, it felt like a manifestation so strong.

No incense, No blood, No candles, No manifestation elixir, Just Darkness, when i scryed into the Darkness in this world which is the absence of light, it some how responded by becoming Darkness absolute which is the Dark energy or power a spiritual form of darkness.

I now do many operations in total darkness and have had some of the most amazing physical manifestations, to the point i can touch, smell and even taste the spirit before me.

What are your thoughts on this ?.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

15 Likes

Can physical darkness be “sanctified” (whatever that means) to make it a spiritual place for manifestations?

2 Likes

Big yes from me, I use partial darkness sufficient that details in the room are obscured, not total, but that’s just for practical reasons (not running round covering LEDs on devices, gaps around the curtains, pets don’t like total dark, shit like that).

I like using a silk flame lamp to throw shadows into a corner, which isn’t exactly what you’re asking but the air gets denser, and the shadows coincidentally take on some pretty demonic-looking forms (haven’t used that for a while but it’s cool).

Portals created by repeatedly scrying the same spirit to the same spot on the wall and near-total darkness is my current medium for work 99% of the time. :thinking:

8 Likes

Yes exactly so scrying in the same dark spot, anchors that entity over time correct ?.

3 Likes

Yes, it seems to create a portal, like a permanently-open interface, and the being can then send flickers or other visual phenom in that location when they wish to communicate, like a notification on your desktop.

4 Likes

Huh !, i’ve experienced that many times.

3 Likes

When the darkness filters out the illusion of the hidden aspects of a spirit, does that mean that it allows the spirit to manifest itself more fully and clearly in order to do away with the limited perception that we have of those hidden aspects?

2 Likes

Sounds that way yes, it seems to have many uses that i’m looking into.

@Lady_Eva how do you think this could be expanded upon.

3 Likes

I haven’t found a need to expand upon it, except that after a while I don’t even dim the lights, but I’m lazy and only do shit when there’s a need. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hey @C.Kendall have you ever thought about consecrating the darkness in your home?

2 Likes

I was told to use darkness to manifest them when i evoke them by more than one entity. It is the way I prefer now actually. I’m glad to read your post because it just confirms and explains it to me. It helps when everyone seems to use candles and incense and mirrors etc. and here i sit in the dark instead! Thanks.

3 Likes

This is how it has worked with my Ahrimanian work. Always in the north.

The work with the goetic spirits has been a tad all over. I’ll get a pull to evoke them at certain directions and thats what i go with.

Mostly in low light.

4 Likes

Same here, so we’re all touching upon this …

Hmm interesting :thinking:

3 Likes

Buncha nutjobs talking to the walls! :crazy_face:

Seriously it is pretty neat. :smiley:

6 Likes

Yeah true.

I’m wondering how this can be increased even more …

4 Likes

What’s the need driving this? The what should define the how.

6 Likes

I feel like it has great potential …

4 Likes

Evocation in darkness is the way to go :ok_hand:

4 Likes

i have to say darkness is beautiful and I agree 100 percent

4 Likes

I have also had the most intense experiences in low or no light conditions. The few visual manifestations I have ever had were in pitch black, and the visual manifestation popped out of that blackness like a face coming forth from a black pool of water. Fucking crazy.

But, to answer the OP, yes, darkness is an amazing manifestation base. I think in a way it kind of ties in with what we were talking about earlier. The emptiness of the black mirror does allow for a lovely canvas to find the most amazing things on sometimes. Smoke is cool, I love scent triggers, but the black mirror really is second to none.

Where it really gets crazy for me is combining the dark concept with water, making a living spiritual gateway that has the properties of both.

What is your opinion on black scrying in water, either a small vessel or a massive body from a height?

2 Likes