DarkestKnight Appreciation Thread

Can you help me with the link

1 Like

To reference an ancient copypasta

I Think DarkestKnight is a pretty cool guy. Eh helps noob Magicians like me and doesn’t afraid of anything.

5 Likes

Use the search and type petition spells

2 Likes

You are truly important part of the forum and a pillar here.

And never stop spanking newbies bottoms until they do a proper intro.

dc134ac0-99aa-4965-8a81-63ac232f22f3

13 Likes

@DarkestKnight :

n7qz8qL

You’ll get the buns, ok? :wink:

8 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks for keeping it real man, you’ve been a great sounding board and just about every time I log in I find a reply of yours that affirms exactly what I’ve been thinking. Odd synch and I love it.

Hope you get to slap some ass and manifest something awesome in the near future :metal:

5 Likes

Yeah no matter how many stupid questions I ask and no matter how many questions I have he always answers and doesn’t sugarcoat anything. You are the MVP of the forun man. Thanks for putting up with my shit in the past present and future :smiley::joy: @DarkestKnight

5 Likes

@DarkestKnight stop saying things I agree with, as well as recommending great books for me to continue to buy. My wallet is now mad at me lol

Just kidding, keep up the good work. You do quite a service here on the forum, from questions from those who are new to putting out great content. So thank you.

6 Likes

I highly agree with this thread. DK, in my time here, I’ve learned much from you. Even if we both approach some Magick ideas from a different angle sometimes, I really dig your insight and perspectives in each discussion. Thanks for that.

You also have so much patience it’s crazy bro. If I had to keep posting that, “Post your introduction” to newbies as much as you do, I think I’d go mad(der). You help make BALG what it is and keep it a nice place for all of us.

image https://media0.giphy.com/media/3ohzdJQnb9wn5tcJbi/source.gif

5 Likes

Group spell working to get Knight promoted to Global Mod :muscle:

7 Likes

Wow looks like everyone is now besties with @DarkestKnight !!!

1 Like

That’s cuz @DarkestKnight is a flippin’ awesome mage and pillar of the community! Who else keeps all the newbies in line? Who else has an encyclopedic knowledge of occult literature? Very few people, that’s who. :smiley:

2 Likes

True that. He is the only real original g left up in here.

2 Likes

Darkest Knight, I also want to thank you for everything you do on and for this forum. You also give good advice. Peace and Blessings Brother

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight i just want to thank you for giving me a good reality check when I first came here. I was a real asshole at first. Thank you for what you do.

2 Likes

I don’t remember you being an asshole but if you were I’m sure DK straightened you out :joy:

2 Likes

The god father of new member introductions

1 Like

Indeed bro

1 Like

Lol :joy: @DarkestKnight
much Love & Respect brother, and thank you for welcoming me when I first arrived here.

1 Like