DarkestKnight Appreciation Thread

I wanted to say thank you for all you do for the forum. And still being here after all of this time.

You are a cool person. I love your profile picture. Even though we haven’t spoken, I just wanted to give a small thanks to you.

I’m glad you keep the newbies in line. Helping Lady Eva out to keep this forum going.

You rock my dude.

49 Likes

Yeah i see him doing agreat job in the Forum
Maybe one Day we will all meet Up and crack a cold one with da bois and gals

17 Likes

Very knowledgeable forum member who has posted many helpful threads and topics. I loved his petition spells thread, this saved me in many ways, what great information on a simple but effective way to cast. Many thanks darkestKnight.

17 Likes

@DarkestKnight is a very amazing person. And has been a great Daddy Dom to me. Anyone who gets to know him, knows what a great person he is and friend.

I still go to him when I need to talk and need some advice. You guys have no idea what a great person he his.

I wish him all the best in everything he does. :slightly_smiling_face: :green_heart::heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

16 Likes

He really does seems like a great person. I consider him Daddy of the New Member section of the forum. Looking out for us all.

10 Likes

So polite and so helpful. Especially to the newcomers. I have not been in personal contact with him, but spending quite a good time on this forum, I can confirm his amazing job!

Thanks a lot for everything @DarkestKnight !

11 Likes

I always like the stuff he posts and some of his posts are just classic!

Al.

9 Likes

Thank you always making me think I’m first to post then bump me down to second naw jk seriously you are a very wonderful guy and a great brother to most of us on balg thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you put into all of us here on the fuorm thank you

8 Likes

This forum wouldn’t be the same without him.

Eya on car @darkestknight LOL

7 Likes

Seriously, why isn’t this dude a co-mod with @Lady_Eva?

Koetting, guys:

12 Likes

He definitely deserves the praise, he’s apart of the pillars that keep this forum running smoothly. His petition thread helped me as well! :sunglasses::relaxed:

9 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::+1: ONE DAY WE WILL :handshake::+1::+1: helped me out on something very important also his replies to others post are awesome too.

8 Likes

I honestly thought he was lol

12 Likes

@DarkestKnight Beers to ya!

8 Likes

Aww…shucks :blush::blush:

To paraphrase a misquote of Sally Field, "You tolerate me, you really tolerate me " :blush:

24 Likes

Really cool guy. He takes the time to explain without being condescending. I wish him the best of luck in life.

8 Likes

Can you help me with the link

1 Like

To reference an ancient copypasta

I Think DarkestKnight is a pretty cool guy. Eh helps noob Magicians like me and doesn’t afraid of anything.

5 Likes

Use the search and type petition spells

2 Likes

You are truly important part of the forum and a pillar here.

And never stop spanking newbies bottoms until they do a proper intro.

dc134ac0-99aa-4965-8a81-63ac232f22f3

13 Likes