Darkest Angel

Once when I was younger I woke up and went upstairs it was pitch black outside I couldn’t see a thing I looked around and saw only one star it was shining bright lighting up the room I turned and saw a women in all white she had long black hair her eyes were a light blue she just smiled at me ruffling my hair and said something along the lines of never trust anyone and then she sent me back to bed. When I woke up I told my parents about it and they told me it was just a dream because it was only me my brother and my parents nobody else.
was it a dream? or something else? what do you think?

1 Like

Maybe an angel.

Welcome @Kitty_thekitsune I see you joined us back in December but haven’t bothered yet to introduce yourself, despite being told to do so back in February when you first posted. It is a rule of this forum and required, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Failure to do an introduction may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.