DARK SELF ~ Exercise From Azazel

(Silly Eva idly wondered, in her very-much-portalled room, what exactly would constitute a truly black magickal/LHP version of the “Higher Self” concept, popular in newage and spiritual healing circle, experienced as real, valid, and effective by said lady, and most recently discussed here. Azazel decided to answer - copied verbatim below.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is where I (AZAZEL) can help – take your left wrist in your right hand making a circle like a bracelet, and then turn anti-clockwise once – repeat:

ITZELLA CHAKKARA MANDITU VESPU.

Then close your eyes and see yourself in dark glory, reflected upon your eyelids, in the inner/outer interface of this world.

It is done – you have successfully made contact with your dark-ascended self.

Embrace it, converse with it, and love it so much that you and it cease to be seperated in any meaningful manner.

This just happened people, I haven't tested it but I trust him on this, that if you're into this path, then this will work for you.

[b]Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel, Azazel.[/b]
60 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:7433”](Silly Eva idly wondered, in her very-much-portalled room, what exactly would constitute a truly black magickal/LHP version of the “Higher Self” concept, popular in newage and spiritual healing circle, experienced as real, valid, and effective by said lady, and most recently discussed here. Azazel decided to answer - copied verbatim below.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is where I (AZAZEL) can help – take your left wrist in your right hand making a circle like a bracelet, and then turn anti-clockwise once – repeat:

Then close your eyes and see yourself in dark glory, reflected upon your eyelids, in the inner/outer interface of this world.

Embrace it, converse with it, and love it so much that you and it cease to be seperated in any meaningful manner.

This just happened people, I haven't tested it but I trust him on this, that if you're into this path, then this will work for you.

[b]Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel, Azazel.[/b][/quote]

Just wanted to inform everyone.

Tried it already(yes I am fast,and bored),it works. Take this with a grain of salt because I already have contact to this dark higher self. Though I refer to it by another name.

And isn't it hilarious how in order to contact your HGA you have to be good for six months but to contact its antithesis all you need is say magic words and spin around?
3 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:7433”]Just wanted to inform everyone.

Tried it already(yes I am fast,and bored),it works.[/quote]

Cool!

I was fucked yesterday so didn’t test it out, I’d been working with Azazel off and on all day then I opened this video of the evocation of Azazel open to try and answer andremeleck’s question, and it was that plus having the other thread on my mind that prompted him to respond like this - he kind of took over my brain, not in an unpleasant way, but the aftermath was very tiring!

Azazel’s done a lot for us so I was totally happy to post it in this format, and without any big preamble - hopefully some people will be able to use it towards their goals. :slight_smile:

And isn't it hilarious how in order to contact your HGA you have to be good for six months but to contact its antithesis all you need is say magic words and spin around?

Typical RHP bullshit if you ask me, the student has to be ground under the heel of the teacher for so long, in order to keep original thinking to a minimum and also to keep said teacher fed, clothed, and feeling somewhat significant in the face of the inherent crushing nihilism of RHP thought, that by the time he’s able to teach himself the desire to get return on his own investment trumps common sense.

Also, the goals aren’t exactly the same, so to be fair it’s reasonable for them to take different amounts of time.

5 Likes

Also, the goals aren’t exactly the same, so to be fair it’s reasonable for them to take different amounts of time: the method I PM’d you a while ago using core shamanism WILL put people in contact with their Higher Self in hours, or at least days, but the quality of the communication will deepen with time.
[/quote]

I am very intereted in learning about this method - would you like to share?

Check your PMs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

K&C with your HGA within hours/days?
Please,do tell!

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:7433”]K&C with your HGA within hours/days?
Please,do tell![/quote]

Nope, that’s a different thing afaik, and cludging them together just leads to mislabelling so I won’t go down that route. :slight_smile:

The method to contact a Higher Self is inherent within core shamanism, which I think I sent you a tut for ages ago, I’ll resend the latest edit by PM.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:7433”](Silly Eva idly wondered, in her very-much-portalled room, what exactly would constitute a truly black magickal/LHP version of the “Higher Self” concept, popular in newage and spiritual healing circle, experienced as real, valid, and effective by said lady, and most recently discussed here. Azazel decided to answer - copied verbatim below.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[b]Itz Rel Itz Rel Azazel, Azazel.[/b][/quote]

Last sentence sound angelic, like i am, am i, Azazel, Azazel.

First one: ITZELLA CHAKKARA MANDITU VESPU 

translated from hebrew demonic is: Circle of power i command you to appear.

-----------------

Basicly it is a good practice test, but know that the big ones require a continueous chant of over 100 words, to successfully invoke.

The last one is used by E.A.,and others,myself included,as a sort of chant to connect to Azazel.Much like Lucifer,Azazel heeds calls quickly.In fact,even that chant isn’t always necessary since his name is already rather melodic,and can be chanted on its own.He’s more than willing to answer the calls.

1 Like

[quote=“Terrockan, post:9, topic:7433”]First one: ITZELLA CHAKKARA MANDITU VESPU

translated from hebrew demonic is: Circle of power i command you to appear.[/quote]

Interesting, is there a source for that or was it your own intuition?

Ok I decided to ive this a try and when I did it I saw myself emerging from a black lake with my skin overed ina shiny black armor like scales. Then I was sitting on a throne in the middle of Darkness and I saw that sigil. Have anone seen a similar one?

My immediate reaction is that it looks like a cross between Azazel’s sigil, and the DNA double helix, or a segment of it, with what look like the prongs of an electrical plug at each end:

I haven’t seen anything exactly like that, but it somehow looks familiar. Seems like you got a good result, anyway - that’s a strong image of your Dark Self there.

2 Likes

Lady Eva i think so too its somehow familiar I broke it down into RUNE like symbol. Ill converse with my ascended me and see if I can take any info :smiley:

ahhhh, Eva, my muse, my flame…

:slight_smile:

thank you.

finally… i know what is the shadow. and it all came perfectly timed with going deeper into Azazel, The Black Sun, The Vampirism and Love.

Itzella Chakkara Manditu Vespu.

and i will add to this now my mantra i’ve been using as a precursor to this work. a rather small number of people will see this posted here, the selected ones, and i ask that this mantra is not shared further for now.

NUM KRIM TUDGU. - which is a calling to the Our Queen, The Mother, to fill you with the black poison of magickal madness. - of course, the mantra is repeated any amount of times, while enacting the Serpent, in exctasy, searching for Ouroboros…

Enter Azazel.

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:7433”]My immediate reaction is that it looks like a cross between Azazel’s sigil, and the DNA double helix, or a segment of it, with what look like the prongs of an electrical plug at each end:

I haven’t seen anything exactly like that, but it somehow looks familiar. Seems like you got a good result, anyway - that’s a strong image of your Dark Self there.[/quote]
So yesterday before sleep I meditated again and asked to see the sigil better in my dream. While I was sleeping I saw the sigil forming in a runelike form and from what I “felt” this sigil is of empowerment and for the ascent of the dark magician as well as a seal of authority over your own legions and power.

Excellent! Very grateful to be a part of this i am. This is ACTUAL!!! REAL TIME DOWNLOAD OF DIVINE AWAKENING. HAHAHAHAHA this black magick stuff is the single best thing to do out there. there is no comparison with any other craft. so happy to do this, it’s all true.

and i mean everything.

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK IN THE NAME OF THE DRAGON!

so it is… so it is…

kNOW THE zER0

Wow, I love that BD - it’s got that same fascinating effect I posted about for Ba’el & Lilith’s sigils!

Thank you for sharing, that’s amazing.

We thank you and Azazel-chan for sharing that amazing technique~

I need a little clarification. What is supposed to be turning anti-clockwise? your left wrist or your entire body?