DARK SELF ~ Exercise From Azazel

What is Anti-Clockwise? is it Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise?

Anti means against. So that would be counter clockwise.

Gotcha. Thanks. I know what Anti means, I just thought it might’ve meant something completely different.

Entire body, yes.

The direction, if you want to go old skool Biosynth, is also known as Widdershins. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Isn’t “higher self” just a new agey sort of term for someones godform? Is there a difference between a godform self, higher self and darker self?

The Higher Self is a product of the godform, much like the samsaric is. As the godform is barely even aware of the samsaric, the Higher Self often acts as an intermediary between the two.

Much like the godform has a light half and a dark half, the Higher Self has those two. This exercise is for the dark half, whereas the Holy Guardian Angel is the light half.

So basically, the Higher Self is a step beneath the godform, a step above the samsaric.

There is no difference except they are aspects of the same thing. If you have to actually stop to consider them as being seperate that is merely a reflection upon your level of consciousness of where you are at at the moment.

Its kind of like the analogy of shooting a gun. You become one with the gun and the target and Trajectory, where you can “feel” your mark and the aftermath. Made a difference in my score when doing my rifle quals in the past.

The Higher Self is a product of the godform, much like the samsaric is. As the godform is barely even aware of the samsaric, the Higher Self often acts as an intermediary between the two.

Much like the godform has a light half and a dark half, the Higher Self has those two. This exercise is for the dark half, whereas the Holy Guardian Angel is the light half.

So basically, the Higher Self is a step beneath the godform, a step above the samsaric.[/quote]

My godform self seems pretty aware of me. I have multiple forms some of which are stronger then others, assuming your explanation is accurate would any of those count as being “higher selves” or would those just be lesser godforms? I kind of feel like whoever makes these differing terminologys might be making the concept more complicated then it should be. In any case I’ll take a look when I get a chance to see what the difference between those things actually is.

Suck it and see :o) - no two people’s souls seem to be alike, I just relayed what Azazel gave me.

So far it seems like mass baptism/christening/circumcision of males is designed to bring large groups under the influence of the Abrahamic god, where decisions are made for you at a young age to renounce the aspects of your soul that are not meek and in need of salvation.

Tne creation of a specific kind of soul-loss, in other words.

I did reclaim mine by working with Ahriman, but this exercise should provide a simpler way to do that. But I’m just flying by & will maybe reply more later or tomorrow, when I have more time.

2 Likes

So basically, the Higher Self is a step beneath the godform, a step above the samsaric.[/quote]

My godform self seems pretty aware of me. I have multiple forms some of which are stronger then others, assuming your explanation is accurate would any of those count as being “higher selves” or would those just be lesser godforms? I kind of feel like whoever makes these differing terminologys might be making the concept more complicated then it should be. In any case I’ll take a look when I get a chance to see what the difference between those things actually is.[/quote]

Terminologies in general are just labels on my end. The prime difference I’ve seen so far is that the HS was created by the personal godform. However in a state where everyone is merged it’s all “you”.

1 Like

Been doing this for the last few days, it’s interesting for sure, what i get is similar to these.

And acts like, if anyone remembers Bob from the tv show Twin peaks? Like that, in other words just as primal and animalistic as what’s above, i didn’t expect that, was hoping for something…i don’t know, more sophisticated maybe, at the very least a bit more talkative, but that’s always the fun part about trying things out from the forum, i do it, it works and then…Uh ok what do i do now…Hello?..Anyone? :laughing:
So to that end i will be doing some work in the near future with Azazel and maybe Adramelech to see how best to proceed, if at all, i mean if all he’s going to do is growl at me, i’ll pass, full up on crazy right now.:wink:

3 Likes

I have a couple ideas as to what that is.
I’d say converse with it and maybe even merge with it.

2 Likes

I have a question, when you say dark self, do you refer to the dark half of ones godform?

Oh? Do share.:wink:
Been trying to converse with it, easier said than done.
Why i’m going to ask Azazel and Adramelech for advice.
Merge with it? Don’t know about that…Guy looks like he ate Hannibal Lecter…:fearful::grin:

Answered you in pm

I saw that top one. In a vision either Sunday or monday …my days kinda went crazy but ive seen it.

2 Likes

Yeah its the same as the shadow self. The dark half of the god/dess form.

2 Likes

Makes sense based off of my results

1 Like

I never realized his sigil is a partial outline of the tree of life.

2 Likes

PSA time :smiley: - I just fixed the broken link in the OP - if you find a broken link on here, PM me a link to the thread where you found it, some got broken when the forum software was upgraded earlier this year. Same thing if you find a bunch of images that don’t work or don’t display, I can very often fix them with a few simple adjustments.

1 Like