Dantalion

Read as much as you can here on the site and elsewhere before establishing any kind of relationship and before requesting anything. You absolutely must show that you are serious about what you want, that you are willing to be patient, learn to talk with the entities respectfully and that you are willing to work on yourself as much as they will work to assist you in achieving your goal.

Research.

5 Likes

Very new person to all of this. Dove in head first and have been studying extremely hard around the clock for the past week. I know it’s not enough and I’ve barely scratched the surface but I am dedicated to this.

Last night and this morning I attempted to invoke Duke Dantalion to make a pact to return an ex gf. I can’t say I had conclusive results but I promised to spread to his greatness. So here I am.

Also, if anyone has any tips or suggestions that haven’t already been posted, fire away. I’ve soaked up everything on these boards and looking to advance my knowledge and skills as fast and properly as possible

1 Like

My brother summoned him to help me in my custody case with my daughter. He attacked my abusive exes lawyer during court and after so he had a “medical emergency.” He saved my ass and my daughters. Thank you Dantalion!

9 Likes

Greetings to all!

This reply serves as my public recognition of the fine efforts of Duke Dantalion. I have worked with him twice already and he never failed to deliver results. I am new to summoning the goetia demons but always had great results. I summoned Dantalion two weeks ago for a love related problem. I asked him to change all the negative thoughts about me in my poi’s mind and replace it only to positive one. The only proof I have that it worked was when I was with my Poi. I know it worked. It’s still an ongoing process, but nevertheless the results were outstanding.

8 Likes

A condition of posting and membership is that you post an intro and follow the forum rules - please find the intro thread and do it there before posting further. Thanks.

1 Like

handIntro

Ccik the link

2 Likes

so i had an interesting one.

I drew his sigil and put it on my ceiling above my bed.
I lie down and on YouTube I play his men.
I open his sigil
And imagine an energy coming from below and having to pass through me to get to the sigil.

I wanted Dantalion to embrace me as it were.

when I finished I got up and man was I floating around. felt really light.

1 Like

I invoked Dantalion for destroying the life of a man that sexually abused my cousin.
I petitioned him to stop the contact between him and her (he is her father).
Dantalion did everything for what I asked for. This post is to praise him.

10 Likes

Second success with Dantalion.
I asked him to remove all the curses that were placed on me.
1 day after my petition I feel so clear in the head.
Since two years I had this feeling of not to being able to focus. I felt like not being really here.

Now after two years I can think clearly. I am sooooooooo grateful.
He was the first spirit I have worked with and this was my second time.
In my opinion he is just amazing.

Thank you Dantalion.

9 Likes

Wow, I need him so badly right now but I just can’t pull myself I to a state to talk with the Duke.

Don’t want to have him see me like this at the moment.

He sees you even in this state, if your thoughts engage in his direction. You may feel it or not but he will be aware of your feelings. You may not want to talk to him right now or you don’t feel up to it - you don’t have to. I think, if you desire his contact so badly - he will be somewhere near you, even in silence.

This is how he often works.

9 Likes

Could you give him a message for me? I’m not too good at dealing with entities. I’d appreciate it if you could tell you Im sorry. A year ago (before I found this site) I was in a bad place mentally. And I tried to force a very selfish pact signed in my blood to him. I even drew his sigil on the page. And I keep it in a black satin bag in my purse. I had never worked with him. I had only read about him. It’s been very obvious that the pact is just a piece of paper and nothing more. I’m not really sure how to contact him. So if you could I would appreciate it. (My names Katie. I’m sure he’d know who you were talking about though.)

Believe me, any other people’s words, even with your intention, would be nothing for this spirit if you will not do this by yourself.

You can be scared, but your actions have their consequences and spirits want you to take responsibility with your own will and action - this is more meaningful for them, because it’s your relations, your emotions and your words directed to them.

You don’t have to evoke him or be in close relation with him if you want to apologize. You just must overcome fear and stand before him with honesty - and this will be the greatest sacrifice that you can do for him in this situation.

1 Like

Very well then… should I do anything to the paper the pact is on or do you think he may tell me what to do? My intentions were to learn from him how to manipulate ones free will. I was tired of my boyfriends behavior and wanted to strip him of his free will and serve me. But that was when I was very mentally unstable. Should I burn the paper or leave it be? Or anything else? I had also learned from reading that he has a great wealth of knowledge which is why I figured he could teach me that.

1 Like

Do you want to still work with him or just let it go?
If you want to leave it with peace - I would suggest to burn it. But do it with honor and with apologies. Just really feel it during this. It should be enough.

If you want to do something else with it, I think you should talk with him.

Oh, no. It doesn’t work like that exactly…
He can manipulate thoughts of others or cause them to feel specific emotions towards you, but he can’t remove or use fully their free will. Look - he manipulates people’s thoughts/emotions and they can’t distinguish their thoughts from those implanted by him. And then, they react according to this. Most people can’t even look at their own thoughts rationally so that’s why it works so.

It’s your decision what to do with it. I don’t know your situation with your boyfriend but you can improve it in a different way. If you want to, Dantalion can cause a change in your boyfriend’s behavior and make him more open to serious conversations. He can even reduce tension between you and give more empathy to this relationship.

But as I said, it’s your will and your decisions.

7 Likes

You’re absolutely correct.

I tend to go into situations and human meetings with solutions so when I’m low, which is truly unusual I can’t bring myself to impose on another to solve mundane issues that have come to bite me.

Also Dantalion told me something that I’m not entirely convinced is true, as physical evidence suggests otherwise.

I really need to kick this self worth issue out.

2 Likes

Alright. thank you. I think I will burn it will apologies. And then perhaps work with him at a later date.

1 Like

Tried a chat with him this lunchtime. Definitely felt a presence behind my right shoulder. I asked for his help on a matter and while he said it would be better for me to just let it go I felt an agreement to help. Thank you.

1 Like

If anyone could help me with contacting Dantalion or contacting him for me, please let me know asap!! I have a problem going on that I’d really love for it to be settled quickly.

I have had great results with Dantaylion also.
He has worked wonders with changing people attitudes.
Big honors and thanks to Dantaylion.

2 Likes