Dantalion

I’m really really new to this so I’ve been trying strong meditation and trying to use his sigil but to honest I’ve done days of research and I’m still not really sure what I Should be doing :frowning:

Try this:

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll try it I just feel like it’d help for someone who can 100% do it to help me but I’ll damn try xD

That’s what I was going to suggest. It’s more or less the technique that I use. It’s easy and I’ve had a lot of success with it.

Easy for some harder for others it would seem xD aha

@purplebeach are you in my neighborhood? :smiley:

First i start my meditation with the channting enn of Datalion, after a time i see a purple dot and a mantra comes to my head to chanting them so the dot start converting in a purple and gray smoke, and the siluete of a three gray faces with a red crown appear in my head, after tlaking about my situation, he asked me what i wanted ( it was with my voice and not at te same time) so i proceeded to ask for my request, I dismissed him with kindness and i felt a sense of emptiness after i fall sleepi had dreams like a crab looking for some jewels, a house with cats, a hall with twoo doors and a being asking me to choose the and image of a piece of newspaper with the title of my request start burning in green fire this image was repeated several times ; This morning when i woke up and went back to sleep appeared the same fog and the same mantra in my head then the same image of the piece of notice burning appear. My question is I succeeded in contacting him or was it a part of my imagination? my request was received or rejected?

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Desperately Need Help Saving My Marriage & Dantalion Advice

@Adelphia, this topic and your post absolutely amazed me! I’m brand new to this entire world and I was wondering I I could talk with you privately when you get a chance? I would really appreciate it

I adore Dantalion, praises be to him. He is incredible and really changed the attitude of my signifciant other toward me when we were having a tough time. I have asked him for nothing lately but think of him fondly and continue to spread his name.

4 Likes

Thank you Dantalion. You helped me greatly with a contact me spell and within 24 hours no less ! Praise be to you and power!

3 Likes

Dantalion, I am still waiting for your support. I am waiting for you. I will do my part of the deal.

1 Like

Does anyone know traditional gifts to give to dantalion?

1 Like

Raspberries, cherries, tea, honey, whisky, classy wine, flowers - dandelions, roses (especially with passionate colors) books, nuts, your love, your time.

Scent - Sandalwood, honeysuckle, jasmine, rose petals, amber-sandal.

He loves the most offerings from your heart and those that have an emotional value for you.

5 Likes

@Adelphia are you still here ?

Physical evidence isn’t always true he can manipulate that also, trust me I’ve been there. He likes to fuck with people sometimes. I have a playful relationship with him and it’s very personal. But he can deceive people real easy just cuz he can. He has done it to me plenty of times to see my reaction. But he has also helped me dearly

1 Like

how do we give this offering?

Hi - how about stuff like butter, chocolate, soda, condensed milk , Nutella? These are the things that I like to eat - can I not offer him that?

So, he is known to change minds - can he change mind of a few towards another person in a negative way?

1 Like

Can help to change someone else mind to help you in that matter, a project, your boss giving you raise or promotion, a client wanting your services. But for that matter Duchess Bune is the one with that office