Danger of demons, then why summon them?

Who and what is a “safer spirit”?

Being on my fifth year of experiences with a “succubus” and her “Mother”, there have been a fascinating journey with different aspects of their energies. It’s been on their darker sides of power, and maybe some people wouldn’t comprehend to that kind of energies if fear was their reaction.

Fear can mess things up, because it is an emotional strong pattern of energy that is “delicious” and very much “edible”. According to my two ladies, it can be as addictive as a drug for us humans, and it doesn’t even have to be personal. It’s there, and it’s available. Why not feed upon it, while it last? On the other hand, fear can be mirrored to them if they didn’t expect a positive reaction to their darker “demonic” form. That can happen, because as we humans are used to dogmatic myths and legends about “demons”, they sometimes have a stereotypical view of common human behavior. By braking that barrier cause a counter reaction that can caught them off-guard, making them a little frightened. In the end, it is a relief, and it just makes the upcoming journey so much better.

How about reversing the topic to: "Danger of humans, then why assist them?"
The aspect of duality is, as I’ve seen it since I started with my journey, is just as applicable to humans and “demons”. That includes to been able to say “no” or “yes” and be just as free to express all kinds of emotions through someone else’s actions. It’s not wrong, in any way, to be afraid or even showing fear sometimes. Even Kings and Queens of other dimensions can show fear or been caught by surprise and be off-guarded. Why? Because an action creates some kind of reaction. That is just my point of view, and based on my own experiences.