Danger of demons, then why summon them?

I frequently hear people suffering from summoning demons. It also hurts their life and their loved ones life, then why summon them?

Summon them to suffer?
I know all demons are not bad and there to kill your life!

They are very helpful ones, with characteristic of partly angelic qualities and makes sure you don’t destroy yourself.

For example: Even with having wrong thought in our minds, the demons fulfill mostly the inner most positive aspect of life.

So why not work with safer spirits?

1 Like

The higher the risk the higher the reward.

My life was challenged in ways that I never considered while working with Belial. Things in my life were destroyed and (with Belial’s guidance) picked up the pieces and made something better.

That is the key to remember I think. As bad as it gets you can make it better. Of course exercise common sence. Belail showed me the very real possibility of my marriage ending, and I had to fight a demonic king to keep my marriage. Now if Belial would have told me to lock my wife in the house and burn it to the ground I would have shown Belial the door. So working with powerful entities of any persuasion can lead to “harmful” things happening in your life. But the best safe guard is to keep a good head on your shoulders and if it gets too much for you end your workings and banish.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Power don’t come cheap.

In my opinion, they are only dangerous to summon if you believe that they are dangerous to summon. I had a strange experience with an angel when I was just starting out, years ago, which could have been taken as dangerous and hostile. Don’t sound much like an angel does it? But looking back at it now, it was because I lacked confidence in myself and didn’t consider myself ‘worthy’ to call upon angels.

Your brain can totally ruin your magick sometimes. Fucking thing.

Depends on the demon and the angel, I do know that Azazels power is roughly equivilent to four arch angels, then again I havent met all the arch angels so maybe there are some out there stronger.

The danger as previous posters have brought up, arises primarily from the fallibility of the operator. As each person has to develop themselves, this fallibility will be reduced and eventually vanish altogether. Since it is known that if you can summon a being, you should be able to manage it, the logic goes that if you end up screwing it up the problem likely lies somewhere internally.

Plus, besides ‘power don’t come cheap’, its implied a lot of the times. You need to have a life shaped to use and handle power.

[quote=“Seeker, post:4, topic:2073”]In my opinion, they are only dangerous to summon if you believe that they are dangerous to summon. I had a strange experience with an angel when I was just starting out, years ago, which could have been taken as dangerous and hostile. Don’t sound much like an angel does it? But looking back at it now, it was because I lacked confidence in myself and didn’t consider myself ‘worthy’ to call upon angels.

Your brain can totally ruin your magick sometimes. Fucking thing.[/quote]

I had that experience with Paimon from E.A’s book. I thought without the gateways and the protection tools it is dangerous, and so i summoned him with two other spirits from the same book. and i got terribly sick for a few days until i totally banished them. From that day I am terribly worried about summoning the beings recommended by E.A.

I think he should recommend beings that are safe to work with without a magic circle. For example nearly all NAP spirits are safe to work with and affect your life positively. After getting his evocation course, I don’t even conjure Sastan, but I do find his theta gamma sync a major tool towards my ascension.

So basically E.A’s beings are like playing with fire.

So I don’t touch any of his spirits from that day, because anything that requires protection should not be made friends with.

I hope E.A produces a list of safer spirits one day, or maybe he already has them and should share with us.

But E.A’s ritual tips are good and spot on and I am glad I met his work, he is a great guy.

Thank you E.A :slight_smile:

So why magicians keep recommending protection tools when only our intention is making us feel demon is a bad guy or protects you from them?

Seeker, have u ever wondered you could be wrong?

There are spirits who help you positively even when you are intentions are pretty bad or you think you are going to mess up!

1 Like

[quote=“Kokuto, post:6, topic:2073”]The danger as previous posters have brought up, arises primarily from the fallibility of the operator. As each person has to develop themselves, this fallibility will be reduced and eventually vanish altogether. Since it is known that if you can summon a being, you should be able to manage it, the logic goes that if you end up screwing it up the problem likely lies somewhere internally.

Plus, besides ‘power don’t come cheap’, its implied a lot of the times. You need to have a life shaped to use and handle power.[/quote]

Fallibilty, what is it? Like our weakness are destroyed u mean?

1 Like

[quote=“swordy, post:1, topic:2073”]I frequently hear people suffering from summoning demons. It also hurts their life and their loved ones life, then why summon them?

Summon them to suffer?

They are very helpful ones, with characteristic of partly angelic qualities and makes sure you don’t destroy yourself.

For example: Even with having wrong thought in our minds, the demons fulfill mostly the inner most positive aspect of life.

So why not work with safer spirits?[/quote]

Maybe demons cannot think or feel and just do what they want like some djinns?

1 Like

[quote=“swordy, post:1, topic:2073”]I frequently hear people suffering from summoning demons. It also hurts their life and their loved ones life, then why summon them?

Summon them to suffer?

So a magician is not supposed to have a family and live like a vagabond because of the dangers?

Summon them to suffer?

I do remember Koetting saying he would not do evocation in his house because he does not want those spirits interfering with his kids and family! Very nice tip E.A

There is absolutely nothing dangerous about the spirits and powers that EA endorses. They do not require a “magical circle” or any form of constraint measures.

[quote=“swordy, post:10, topic:2073”][quote=“swordy, post:1, topic:2073”]I frequently hear people suffering from summoning demons. It also hurts their life and their loved ones life, then why summon them?

Summon them to suffer?

So a magician is not supposed to have a family and live like a vagabond because of the dangers?[/quote]

Ifa magician knows where they stand they don’t need to do that. Anyway its like owning a gun, if you think there’s a good chance you could point the gun backwards and shoot yourself in the face then maybe you should either learn how to use a gun or not use one. but if your a good shot, thats another story.

In my case I know where I stand with demons so I have no problem working with them. I have made a few minor screw ups in the past, for example when I asked Suhntlok to help build my kingdom one of my freinds got attacked by a reptilian entity, but after capturing that entity, its become a valued member of my group, the only negatives being my freind got roughed up and kinda freaked out by the experience. Shame we never got to go on that road trip because I was going to bring the object I have that entity attached to and be like “hey guess whose coming along with us!”. I did take some precautions then telling Suhntlok to only set things in motion that I could handle. Well that happened, had a couple close calls but they were handeled. So basically know your limits and know your entity and things should work out.

I wouldn’t go as far as to say that, just don’t be an idiot when you work with them and know where you stand and things should be ok.

1 Like

The “dangers” you face in dealing with demons are all internal. Like all beings, they respect confidence and power. If you have been reading EA’s work, then you already know that the circle does NOT protect you from the demon you are summoning, but is a place where the magician is the centre of the universe. You can remove it if you think you can do without it. In fact, EA talks about doing just that in his book Evoking Eternity.
And for the record, no spirit is “safe.” To claim EA should recommend safer spirits, is to show a complete lack of understanding of their nature. Sastan is nothing but helpful, yet you won’t call him because you’re scared? Who’s fault is that? Also, the NAP spirits are not “safe” as you proclaim. Check out the NAP sub forum at evocationmagick.com for stories of how Elubetal, the angel of Omnipotence can screw with you. The only thing dangerous about spirits is YOU. If you are weak willed, wishy washy, and show no confidence, why would any spirit respect you when most people wouldn’t?
And when EA talked about not doing ritual in his house because the energies affected his family, he also mentioned his daughter was SENSITIVE to said energies. He simply erred on the side of caution as any parent does.

1 Like

In my work I have never used a “protective” circle and have actively let the spirits walk with me in my daily life. This includes many of the spirits EA has endorsed.

If you’re an idiot when working with creatures that are more powerful than you, then you deserve to be broken.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:14, topic:2073”]The “dangers” you face in dealing with demons are all internal. Like all beings, they respect confidence and power. If you have been reading EA’s work, then you already know that the circle does NOT protect you from the demon you are summoning, but is a place where the magician is the centre of the universe. You can remove it if you think you can do without it. In fact, EA talks about doing just that in his book Evoking Eternity.
And for the record, no spirit is “safe.” To claim EA should recommend safer spirits, is to show a complete lack of understanding of their nature. Sastan is nothing but helpful, yet you won’t call him because you’re scared? Who’s fault is that? Also, the NAP spirits are not “safe” as you proclaim. Check out the NAP sub forum at evocationmagick.com for stories of how Elubetal, the angel of Omnipotence can screw with you. The only thing dangerous about spirits is YOU. If you are weak willed, wishy washy, and show no confidence, why would any spirit respect you when most people wouldn’t?
And when EA talked about not doing ritual in his house because the energies affected his family, he also mentioned his daughter was SENSITIVE to said energies. He simply erred on the side of caution as any parent does.[/quote]

I do know about Elubatel, but I never had bad experience with him.

But I do sincerely hope you are right about “confidence and power”.

I do respect your advise.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:14, topic:2073”]The “dangers” you face in dealing with demons are all internal. Like all beings, they respect confidence and power. If you have been reading EA’s work, then you already know that the circle does NOT protect you from the demon you are summoning, but is a place where the magician is the centre of the universe. You can remove it if you think you can do without it. In fact, EA talks about doing just that in his book Evoking Eternity.
And when EA talked about not doing ritual in his house because the energies affected his family, he also mentioned his daughter was SENSITIVE to said energies. He simply erred on the side of caution as any parent does.[/quote]

No I am not scared my friend, I had a bad experience with E.A’s ways of doing things. NAP works perfectly fine for me.

As I do respect E.A. I even ordered his magical circle, hoping that is a tool that help me in my ascension.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:15, topic:2073”]In my work I have never used a “protective” circle and have actively let the spirits walk with me in my daily life. This includes many of the spirits EA has endorsed.

If you’re an idiot when working with creatures that are more powerful than you, then you deserve to be broken.[/quote]

“Idiot” is a strong word and disrespectful. But anyways everyone has their own way of communicating their ideas.

What idiotic characteristic you are talking about my friend?

Like being disrespectful to them?

Yes I do understand no spirits are safe. I have never used a circle for NAP as well.

I was not referring to you, it was a broad statement.

Idiotic characteristics? Trying to constrain spirits, “threatening” spirits, using “protective” circles, fearing the creatures you call, etc. Any of those old perspectives on spirit relations are completely useless and outright dangerous.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:19, topic:2073”]I was not referring to you, it was a broad statement.

Idiotic characteristics? Trying to constrain spirits, “threatening” spirits, using “protective” circles, fearing the creatures you call, etc. Any of those old perspectives on spirit relations are completely useless and outright dangerous.[/quote]

Yes “maybe” something of that sort could have happened when calling in Paimon.

1 Like