Dane4Dead's Journal

I deal with unknown undocumented demons all the time, and they don’t have airs and graces un, I like it better

1 Like

There are some in my creative works well, I am generally social and love to interact with whatever with good vibes that pop into my mind. Also, there’s a being from my dream claims to be a servitor of Astharoth that came to me

1 Like

@Dane4dead As this is a discussion forum, we try to keep threads on topic and coherent to the Original Post (OP) so the discussion doesn’t ramble or get derailed.

I have moved your comments of your personal experiences here into your own Journal as t hey were not answering the OPs question in the other thread. "

So, Journals" are a tradition here at BALG forums where members can maintain a thread just for recording ideas and experiences that are not questions inviting responses or responses or other people’s questions. They are the one place where unwelcome comments may be removed regardless for whether they break any rules, just because you don’t want that comment in your journal.

I’m sure we’d all be very interested to hear what’s going on with you as you have experience to talk about. :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes