Dana's Journal 3: [NSFW] Succubus/Incubus dumps me

Note: I give different descriptions of the succubus/incubus but I am pretty sure that all beings mentioned are the same entity with the orange hair (that has the ability to change her appearance) from my first journal. (Link here:) Dana's Journal 1: Mysterious Woman

Few days after meeting the being with the orange hair, I encountered her again. Only this time, it was different. I thought she was nude, but it looked like red skin tight leather. Her body was voluptuous (even more so then last time.) She had a fire demon face.

She appeared next to me, showing her breast. She laid back on a table opening her legs, but I was hesitant. She wanted me to make the move, but I just didn’t. She disappeared.

I then saw a male black/grey short demon with a huge head above me. He had 6 small arms (3 on each side) and a small penis. I am not sure but I think he ejaculated on me. (Was this its true form?)

Few night later, I encountered a male and female. This time the female looked different. She was shorter, light skin, hispanic/asian looking, long black hair, black eyes, tight skinny body, naked. They asked me if I wanted to have sex. I was immediately thrusted out of my body and watching a three way occur. I had no control in this one. My body was not mine.

The next night I had another encounter. This time only with the new girl. We were in a hotel room with all white sheets. She was naked and went on top of me and just took control throughout.

Next night, the same girl asked to meet in a restaurant. She said this isn’t going to work and she was going to move on. She left me sitting at the table and disappeared.

(unrelated 2nd journal:) Dana's Journal 2: RHP student gets an offer from the "other side" - #8 by DanaMorgan

1 Like

I’m suspecting a similar situation with myself and a entity I’ve known for A LONG time.

Was this a journal or were you looking for input on your experience? I wasn’t sure which, I apologise for the confusion.

1 Like

I was looking for input. I am glad someone else is going through something similar. I wonder why this being loves us so much (even though I did not do any rituals to contact her. If anyone knows why, please let us know.) This is also a journal. Lucius (member on here) inspired me to write journals. I read and love all of his entries.

2 Likes

I am also doing my own journal and to think they are a wonderful idea + way to record and look back + analyze our experiences.

Each situation will be unique, and the reasoning behind being “dumped” will be different for each individual. It seems like you were hesitant + denied the sexual advances which might have something to do with it? When they thrusted you out of your body , did you agree to have sex or was that unconsensual?

Regarding my situation, I think it’s more of a misunderstanding + frustration towards me from the entity (due to me being confused on imposters that play as her to be sexual with me). I got more a a cold shoulder response then a dream visit to break up from her.

To me it sounds maybe like something to do with the advances and your responses to them, but also could be with personalities/general not being a good match? What feeling/vibe did you personally get from your situation?

1 Like

I’ll be sure to read your journal. I love these true stories we discuss and get feedback on. Not sure why I was hesitant.
When I was thrusted out, I think I did agree or just went with it. Mood was very kinky.
I feel mine may be an imposter because I saw the male black/grey guy.
I think your right at my vibe towards them.
This is all new to me and I did not do a ritual to get her. The vibe is very sexual. Last night something was grabbing my butt. Not sure how this will progress.

Wow I can relate, I also did not do a ritual. The being I know came into my life at a young age (or I just became aware of her then). I personally don’t think she has permanently left me, I think it’s a lesson or she wants me to learn how to deal with any imposter spirits on my own (aka learning basic banishing/etc) before coming back into my life. That’s a guess of mine… but I’m always unsure.

I would always trust your intuition. Also I do know that with sexual spirits (succubus or or another type) from what I’ve heard – consent might be alittle different and boundaries might be tested if not firmly stated by the person to said entity…what I meant by consent is that say for example you say “no” but they sense that you do actually “want them” but either denying/hesitation…they might test that or try and get you out of your comfort zone.

Of course I don’t know ALL the details of your situation but just bringing up some things I’ve picked up/learned about them. Of course to me personally a no is a NO. Regardless of subconscious desires, consent must be given conciousnesly not subconsciously.

1 Like

I agree with the firmness of the no. If you hesitate they might take that as a maybe. A year ago I didn’t even think about these things before I started my practice. Sticking with it for the curiosity tbh.

Yeah, to me it seems more like hesitation like you said is a maybe, and to them that might be “suggestive” to a spirit.

1 Like