Daily readings

On Here I will be doing daily readings for people. These will be limited to :
•Geomantic readings
•Scans of all sorts

This is intended to hone my skills and as a platform for practise on my end. Nothing will be 100% guaranteed or accurate.
Exchanges are also encouraged.
(This begins in the next 4-6hrs)

11 Likes

Hey I’ll appreciate one.

1 Like

Can you please scan and pick up the spirits in my immediate area? I know who they are so easy confirmable practice.

1 Like

Hello! I would love a scan please - on myself - and also if you could kindly scan this video for me?

1 Like

Hey…I will appreciate a scan pls.
Thanks!

1 Like

Can I have a scan too?

1 Like

I would love a scan if the offer still stands

1 Like

Count me in, please! :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

I could use a chakra scan if you dont mind

1 Like

Can I have a scan plz😊

1 Like

Scan please if you have room :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could I have a scan please? ( if you have time chakras, spirits that surround me currently and my god form) Thanks for doing this much appreciated.

1 Like

I’d love a scan please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like a scan if you have the time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Specify the type, of scans you want please… I’m getting ready

May I have a scan please ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay so I open a portal to your dimension. I an pulled into your third eye. Immediately I am in a forest that is burnt the fuck down. A guy is wearing tattered black clothes almost like a homeless man. The expression on his face is priceless (personal opinion lol) but he looks genuinely scared asf.
Above him there are two vultures chasing him… He runs but not fast enough. He suddenly picks up sticks and stones and hurls them at the bird(wtf bro really)… :joy::joy:…the birds glide and evade the assaults.He realises this is useless he keeps, in running and then reaches a place where the birds stop following him. He sits down as if pondering and contemplating but my psychic senses that he is clueless and confused.
I get the sense that he is worried about something that is ultra easy to solve By filling his mind with useless thought processes. I shift into a crow and leave your dimension.

Hope this helps

Okay on your left I sense a, blonde white being with grey like piercing eyes. In the middle is yourself… Looking like a drago-werewolf thing. On your left is a spirit with heavy glittering armour covering up to his face, medieval style. Seems dangerous. One is like guiding one protecting
Hope this resonates

1 Like

Can I have a scan too?

I’d be interested as well if there still are any available slots.