Dagwanoenyen? anyone heard of her

Anyone heard of this spirit?

I haven’t.

1 Like

After googling it, I found this: Flying Head - Wikipedia

1 Like

I found that too but i also found a place where she was listed as something you could summon and for some reason i am very drawn to her but it also sounds like she would be extremely dangerous to summon

Based on that article, my impression is it’s not female, it’s an egregore created by the intensity of the young men of a tribe killing dissenting elders and then trying to make magik of the bodies, and royally fucking that up.

I’m not sure why it’s dangerous? Nothing in that article talks about what it does other than fly around looking spooky.

2 Likes

Neither am i, i just had the impression it was dangerous yet i am very drawn to it. do you have any advice on where i could i look for a sigil and enn for the spirit?

It won’t have either of those - they belong to other cultures completely.

Sigils and seals are part of western occultism, originating with Kabalah and medieval grimoires built on kabalistic foundations.
Enns are an invention of the new age religion called Demonolatry, and are unique to that religion.

If you want to get in touch with this egregore, I suggest researching the cultures it comes from, which is the Iroquois and Wyandot mythology

It’s best to get to grips with it from within the current that birthed it imo, and when you understand it, then try to draw parallels with other cultures.

2 Likes

Okay, I diffidently get what your saying. I will looking into that. Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like