D.U.M.E. Candle Spell

Yup, reverse psychology Missy

1 Like

Its my kryptonite still even at age 32 lmao. My inner rebellious two year old comes out full force.

1 Like

I am 56 and I refuse to grow up, my other half is a Taurus, he’s the adult in the relationship. I figure if you’re not enjoying life, why bother, so I do stupid stuff like play soccer with my 8 year old grandson, and make play doh voodoo dolls and stick toothpicks in them lol

2 Likes

Of course, the kid isn’t involved with the voodoo doll stuff, but I do stay active and I love playing with him and the other two, they are 2 yrs, and 5. Kids are a blast.

1 Like

Anyways, you have a good one Lucy. Ttyl, one more appointment in a few minutes.

1 Like

I need to be more involved. I get way to absorbed in my internet addiction and it’s no bueno. Has been the main cause of most arguments in my relationship. I’m getting better at it though. And hell yeah kids are a blast. 2 and 8 sassy pants girls lol

1 Like

You also have a good one Cru. I enjoy our talks! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Same here! Ttyl

1 Like

Good morning Lucy, how are ya?

1 Like

Doing excellent today! How about you Mrs Cru?

1 Like

I’m ok, but will tell you ive been having alot of spirit activity here for around 4 days now. Kinda worried, because my daughter is terminally ill, and they have been staying close to her, many orbs.

2 Likes

She told me she has been seeing one of them, and it’s a new spirit. You try to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for something like this, but I don’t think it’s possible.

2 Likes

I am so sorry Cru. I can’t even begin to fathom how that feels to have a child who is terminally ill. I am so sorry :persevere:

1 Like

It is sad, her and i have been close all her life.

1 Like

I dont think there is any way to prepare for that step ever. Especially with children.

1 Like

There just isn’t, and she had gotten worse.

1 Like

I will keep you and her in my thoughts and prayers and workings from now on. I cant offer much in way of support but I will offer my time and energy to you both for what ever is needed right now. I’ll send you my love and positive energy today Cru. i hope it will be helpful

1 Like

I think one positive thing to remember is that you see those on the other side so you know you will see her again. Not everyone gets that gift. So you know She will never be far from you. And she loves you more than you will ever know. You’re very special to her and always will be regardless.

2 Likes

Interesting, I will look into this more.

1 Like

Hello, Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

May I kindly request you to please PM me this spell as I am in dire need of this for a specific target who is a child abuser and rapist. He drugs women and then rapes them for his satisfaction.

Thank you again for your help.

1 Like