D.U.M.E. Candle Spell

Lol, I should’ve private messaged you guys! Remember ONLY use the latter part of ritual if you have no other recourse, and know it is deserved by you target.

2 Likes

Wonderful, thank you!!! :hugs:

1 Like

It’s impossible to strip someone of all their protections , most of us have guardian angels , and it will not be so easy to shake someone else’s from them

1 Like

It says nothing about angels in the ritual. This is meant for an enemy that has either recklessly cast magick against you or your family, or has physically harmed you or family member, or damaged your life without good cause. Someone who has done serious wrong. A person’s angels, would remain, but they do not intervene much if at all when someone has done wrong.

5 Likes

I might add that I do not make it a practice ordinarily to cast against another practitioner, but there are rogue practitioners that are curse happy, and who really just do it for kicks, have ran across a few. As witches, especially dark witches, we are here to be teachers, as well as healers and helpers. After research has been done on the target, and they are clearly in the wrong, we are called to teach those lessons. In order to bless, you must first learn how to throw a curse, because the same amount of energy must go into benevolent type spells, as goes into a curse.

6 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

In that case you would have to bring out even bigger guns, and chances are, unless they are stupid enough to tell you what they’ve done, you wouldn’t know it was a d.u.m.e. If a ritual like this is cast against someone wrongfully, it is bound to blow back on them big time. They are rarely used by experienced practitioners, so not to worry.

1 Like

Thank you for this. Generally I am a pacifist by nature, but I can think of a few people I might use this on.

1 Like

I have used dume oil and it is some pretty powerful stuff. I do a pretty thorough cleansing when I’ve completed the work to get rid of the heavy death energy. But I also want to add that D.U.M.E. oil or powder is essentially the same thing as goofer dust/powder.

I would reccommend doing a good and powerful banishing ritual if one suspected they needed to defend against this kind of work. Whether you take sea salt psalm baths for a several days or use the LRBP, banishing is a must. Also some uncrossing work will do the trick as well.

5 Likes

Lol, really think about it, the below post is accurate.

Dume oil, is some really powerful stuff. And you never want to get any on you. Real d.u.m.e. oil contains toxic ingredients, so when I use it I’m very careful not to spill, and always wear gloves. Making your own is always best, but I’m not posting the recipe, accidental poisoning is not a good thing. :wink:

5 Likes

Hmmm. Wonders if I should post the recipe. :thinking::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hi Divina, how are you I’ve been working on a stubborn target for little over a year now that caused me to lose a job that I loved by framing me. I would be mighty grateful if you could share the spell. Many thanks and stay safe.

1 Like

Oops, typo, don’t put black arts on the dume candle, put dume oil on the dume candle, sorry guys! Use black arts incense with.

1 Like

Lol, maybe you should, but I have my own recipe for it, that I keep to myself haha

1 Like

Lol I’ve decided against it. I think I’ll keep it to myself as well. I generally don’t give out my most potent recipies. :grinning:

1 Like

That’s a good rule of thumb lol

1 Like

I make my own ritual candles, etc, unless I have to purchase them, I make it myself. I was so pissed at someone one day, I made a “Die! Motherfucker. Die!” candle and added every foul thing I could think of to it, then when I was finished, I sat down and thought about it, and decided against doing it. I’m a Scorpio, can hold a grudge for eternity haha, still haven’t spoken to this person, never will, but sometimes a person is just not worth your time, money, effort etc…these are things you learn after practicing for a good amount of time. :yum::grin:

5 Likes

Awwww party poopers lol :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I have someone that would be perfect for :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I have been called everything but- a party pooper lol

1 Like