Cya another time~

My time on the forum has been pretty good I think and has come to an end (i know some have waited for this day lmao it’s okay though), first time I joined it was almost cult-like and as time progressed I started to see the diversity grow from old members and new members, I thought that was great to see, I met some awesome people on here and got to see the energetic development of many people and that honestly was nice to me, seeing others grow and develop makes me happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So I’m glad I got to be involved in the various scan threads and watch some of the members develop themselves and deeper understandings of their paths and their own souls and grow as practitioners, things like that are best moments for me with online forums.

I’ll be on most of the day today before I request my account deleted so that I can collect what I need out of my dms and those who wish to stay in contact via discord are free to send their username there to me in dm.

I enjoyed my time here and @DarkestKnight I have 100% faith in you and and what you can do to keep the forum going smoothly~

I might come back another time or not, I don’t know yet, but this chapter has come to an end for me.

25 Likes

Safe travels dude! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hell man. Sorry to see you go😔

1 Like

It was amazing getting to know you. Best of luck to you. You too have grown and bloomed so much while we have known each other! I don’t have discord anymore but I wish you all the best to achieve all of your goals!

1 Like

Farewell and fare well my dude. Always enjoyed your sharing of knowledge and lively contributions to any discussion, lol. Much respect. Hope to see you back someday. Take care.

2 Likes

Well then, Be safe, be well and take care. Then take time to enjoy whatever adventures and challenges life puts in your path.

Edit add: & hope to see ya back here if it’s your destiny to return someday. Til then fare well.

1 Like

:v: Brother :disappointed_relieved:

:disappointed::disappointed: You were one of the members I respected the most, I always looked forward to your responses. I gained so much knowledge from you. I wish you nothing but the best.

Fair winds & following seas brother :wave:t5:

5 Likes

See you around, man.

Best wishes.

1 Like

I’m going to miss you, I have you on Facebook, hit me up on FB once in a while

I just joined why Did you have to leave me so early

I’m sad to see you go Velenos. Your posts are very insightful and down to earth. I hope I’ll see you again in the future.
Good luck!

1 Like

I appreciate your insight and no-bs take on things. Even though I don’t know you, I’ll miss seeing ya around. Take care and may whatever you do bring you success and growth.

Aw, we never really talked to each other but I enjoyed reading your posts ! Have a good life friend, take care.

2 Likes

It’d be nice to hear that you have good experiences, my dude.

I wish you the best!

Best of luck in your travels man.

Haven’t had much interaction with you on here, but always found your posts helpful. Take care and safe journeys

Thanks, man.

Take care of yourself, and good journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck man , be sure to come at a later date to tell us ur stories :wink: