Cya another time~

Im going to echo what others have said about you being very down to earth in your posts. We may have disagreed, but I always appreciated your opinions and views. Good luck with your journey away from here :+1:

1 Like

Take care! :love_you_gesture:

Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

Take care

@anon48079295 Ah hell brother…Your knowledge on the many things you contributed were always a spectacular read and even made a few separate notes on information that shed light along with many other great members that blast on knowledge on the daily. As with many best wishes, take care and be safe.

1 Like

Bye bye Rungr
Best wishes!

4 Likes

Wishing you the very best. Take care.

Hi Anon,
Why did you decide to part this nice community? I for instance, visit here on the occasion and puruse the awesome library of writing and images that we have here.

Why would you wish to leave this place?

Sincerely,
Exsosus

Hi @Exsosus, you probably won’t get a response from this person, due to their account being closed and anonymized. Once that happens they’re unable to login.

I will say from my experience, I was a member of this forum a few years ago but left for a year due to issues in my personal life. Once they cleared up I decided to come back. I’m not saying that happened with the OP, but it’s the reason why I left years ago. Some members just feel their time here is done and for personal reasons leave.

5 Likes

I have locked this to avoid a potential dead horse issue.

Thank you.

5 Likes