Cutting Past Life Neg. Attachments

I agree but it’s better than drowning out your life’s problems with substances , meditation and knowledge are my drugs of choice

1 Like

@John_Wick

A lot of my clients have unhealthy addictions. So, I never cared to dabble with substances or developed unhealthy addictions aside from drinking caffeine based products and not sleeping.

1 Like

Most of addictions are fed upon by entities and non physical energetic imbalances , chakras , if you can do anything with them metaphysically it should help , especially the lower 3 chakras

@John_Wick

I gotta agree with you. But, I’m not big on working with the chakras. I see them as open portals. I personally feel that people need to know how to protect themselves before beginning to work with the chakras. It is so easy for someone to become a victim of a psychic attack, have energy cords connected without knowing, or have parasite attachments when they begin working with chakras and do not have the basics down on how to protect themselves.

1 Like

Valid perspective, although it has effected me so positively learning about them and working on them . They really do govern our emotions and affect our wellbeing , every subconscious belief you have depending on it what it pertains to will imbalance or balance a chakra and that will affect your personality

1 Like

@John_Wick

I don’t mind working with my third eye. I personally don’t want to worry about being vulnerable to having open portals.

I don’t think it will , the third eye is your most important energy center by far , intuition, manifesting , your magickal practices , it’s the transmitter and receiver of frequency

@John_Wick

Don’t be so trusting of people. I am always on my guard. I’ve had some pretty interesting experiences. Even on this forum. I’ve had one or two people message me who NEVER post. Yet, message me to attempt to fish information about me. That shit pisses me of.

1 Like

My intuitive mind guides my every decision, I’m pretty sure that’s a feminine thing and rational thought is masculine but fuck it , it works

I’m sure it does.