Cutting Past Life Neg. Attachments

I plan on having my private practice. Just make sure you have insurance or if you are a cash paying client. I’ll accept that too haha!

The 1200 check isn’t going to put a dent in the Cali peoples’ expenses

1 Like

still require you knowing how to run business and marketing and how to get clients. Of which brand name colllege helps with the network cuz most from rich family and conglomerate.

it’s just cookie crumbs to ease people from rebelling. to calm them down. to show that gov. is doing something. It’s to please people. and reputation.

1 Like

@John_Wick

I don’t know what 1200 can really do for me to be honest. Ca. Is expensive. My friend is having a roof repaired. I’m assisting her in finding a rental for 4 people and 2 dogs. 5k for a house rental that will accept her dogs.

1 Like

Pretty much in New York that’s like 2-3 pairs of timbs and some pizza

1 Like

U can rent your garage to your friend. =o) it got a roof. even renting your car have a roof. j/k.

Don’t live in either so lol, 1200 is fine with me Im not even 20 lol

1 Like

I have been working in the mental health field for about 15 years. It will not be a problem. Worked on multiple pilot programs for different counties. Right now I’m working on a grant pilot program for a hospital. I’m a self starter.

hope your also a self finisher. =o) It’s easy to self start. hard to finish.

1 Like

Regarding your work , it’s crucial to have some other sources of income if possible , some ways to make money on the side , fixed income is the most taxable and very volatile , it’s not the safe haven people think getting a steady job is , not saying real estate and stock market doesn’t crash too but lol

1 Like

yes. we know. need steady income to sustain basic living until one can get their main business flowing. It’s hard in SF for older folks to get good paying jobs if your not specilized in computers , tech, etc… Too many law against small business.

1 Like

@anon37593562

When free money is given to me to create programs. My number one goal is to become self sufficient and create revenue. The free money is only temporary. It’s a business.

1 Like

There is no free money. they came from your tax payments. they say free to make u feel good. haha.

Well, it’s tax payer money.

u pay tax so it is also your money.

time for late lunch. and watch some locke and key. great series . check it out.

1 Like

@John_Wick

I agree with you. I’ve always had 2 jobs. I consider myself a workaholic.

1 Like

It’s one of the most healthy holics

@John_Wick

Not really. There was times I used to sleep about 2-3 hours a day and lived on coffee. I was always on the go. This year I have been taking it slow. My life style began to take a toll on me.

1 Like

Coffee is my Prana and chi, my life force

1 Like