Cutting Past Life Neg. Attachments

Hello Everyone,

A week ago I had a session in which my past life negative attachments were cut off. Well, It has been a week and I feel lighter, happier, and free!!! I feel like a heavy weight has lifted from me. I also notice a difference in my temperament. I am a lot more passive versus being a firecracker. Lol :joy: Has anyone had a similar experience?

3 Likes

May I ask what this session consisted in?

2 Likes

The person that performed the session for me was in another state. You know what’s crazy. That morning I had just gotten out of work at 7am and fell asleep as soon as I got home. I woke up within a few hours because I felt it and woke up.

4 Likes

That’s actually very cool!

3 Likes

haha lots of ppl undergo that in Vietnam when they think the past life attachment (usually ghost of a lover) or just a random soul attached to them is preventing them from finding love and getting married.

I think I did actually have one, maybe I still do, but I successfully blocked him out (hopefuly, haven’t been visited for a few years)

1 Like

@FromTheSky

My nail technician who is from Vietnam told me something similar. My main challenge has always been resentments and letting go. A few days before my past life cord cutting session I began mentally preparing and meditating. I had a dream like no other. It was so realistic. I personally feel like it was a “past life regression”. In my “dream”…I was dressed in 18th century attire and was with my mother, father, and fiancé. I was excited because I was going to get married. I can still vividly picture the location and face of my fiancé/husband. Fast forward… I’m walking with a group of ladies. I fall and had a difficult time getting up. I’m laying in bed with a fever. I’m delusional but those around me think I’m going “crazy”. My husband is told that I will never be able to walk. I think I had polio. I still remember seeing a vulnerable woman and I felt a connection to her. I was like… that’s me. I attempt to wake up from this distressful dream and I just hear. Your husband became an alcoholic. You had 4 kids. And, within seconds I was up. As I drove to work that morning… I cried. I personally believe that my attachment issues, resentments, and etc. were connected to my past life experiences. That same week. I cut the cord to my negative past life attachments. I feel “different”. It is a feeling I have not experienced before. I feel liberated.

4 Likes

interesting… my past life attachment comes in the form of an invisible man, a dream stalker who is very aggressive and always try to sexually assault me every time he appears. Once, however, he held me very tight, more like squeezing me, and the space before me cracked like it was made of glass, and shattered.

Next thing I know I was a baby in what I think is a South American or Central American country, I’m not sure. The images and colors were vivid. I was wrapped in a blanket and could only look up at the adult. I didn’t understand the language. I just remember admiring a child who ran around in purple dress. every color was very vivid. Later on I think it might have been Brazil.

Later in the dream I was a bit more grown up and could run around. I remember a bright sunny window. I was playing with the other kids. Right before I woke up I saw this boy standing by the window quietly staring at me. He was blond, looked German, very proper clothes. I think he wanted me to come to him, to show me something. But I had no time left, and I wanted to tell him we had no time left, it was already over.

And then I woke up. If it was the past, what would such a boy be doing in a (probably?) Brazilian home anyway?

I’ve never been to Brazil anyway and had very little interest in the country but now I kind of want to go.

1 Like

@FromTheSky

Well, In Brazil there’s a lot of people of European ancestry. There’s German communities in Brazil. There’s people of African and indigenous ancestry.

2 Likes

So your “past life cord cutting session” helped you feel liberated. I bet that is just an amazing feeling to have, actual real freedom, you are very blessed right now. Am I right in thinking you have to relive each past life time over again and die in that past life in order to cut the cord?

1 Like

@Ja50nHack1975

I don’t think you relive each past life time over again and die in that past life in order to cut the cord. There are different past life negative attachments a person can have such as negative energies, negative thought forms, curses, contracts, cords with other people, psychic cords, etc. I am just naming a few types of negative attachments. Some people might have “many” entities attached based on how many life times they have lived. The real problem is when the individual feels certain energies are disruptive in their lives and causing more harm than good.

1 Like

Get black on white proof on past existences, or dont believe on that stuff.

I have had a couple of past life regressions, one was referred to as D.A.R.E. (Dissolve And Ressolve Emotions), the first one I was told I have had multiple past luves and the second one was to help ressolve the attachments I carried from previous past lives…my question can you cut the cord of multiple past lives or does each one have to cut seprately, hence why I asked if you had to relive each one while you are under regression

2 Likes

You can cut the cord on multiple energies. Sometimes it takes more than one session.

1 Like

Can you do these yourself or does it have to be in sessions with someone is well versed at past life regressions as atm my money is tied up on books and LHP tools

1 Like

@Ja50nHack1975

You can attempt to do it yourself. I suggest you do more research.

1 Like

I would like this forsure, it seems a lot of the content of our current incarnation is from what we did in past lives or what kind of energies got attached To us

1 Like

I will do thanks.

1 Like

I will share with you some of past life regression sessions with you…bare with me as I get it all into perspective

1 Like

About 7 years ago when I was fully immersed in my martial arts practicing, I had a couple of past life regressions. The woman I was in a relationship at the time was a healer and introduced me to this oldish lady who was called Joy and who was well veresed in past life regression amongst other wonderous spiritual skillsets she had. Any way I lay down on the therapist table or bench…she placed her hands at the base of my skull and I could feel her energy soar through my body from head to toe. My eyes were closed and I was very relaxed. She told me that she had picked up on multiple past lives that I had lived and she asked me “how many times do you think have been here on this plane in different times?”
I repelied “about 7.”
“No,” she said, “You have had 1500 lives before this one and everyone of those lives has had some form of violence, some more than others.”
My reaction to this was one of atonishment and disbelief. I asked “Are you sure?”
“Yes” she replied with absolute belief “it is what I have picked up on your energy.”
She then added “I have a message for your soul, but only it will understand the meaning.” She then proceed to whisper some kind of message or incantation that was in a language that was not recognisble to me any way shape or form. The session lasted for about 15 to 20 minutes.

The next session I had was called D.A.R.E. (Dissolve And Resovle Emotions). I went to an healing center that was located in beautiful, natural surroundings in the countryside.
As I laid upon the threapist’s table, the therapist placed her hands at the base of my skull (like in the first session I had) and once again the energy soared through me, but was very soothing and vibrant. With my eyes closed, I began to recieve images in my mind. The images was of tens of thousands of spears held aloft. As I told her this and she replied “That is the army your are leading into or from batltle.” Next I had images of different faces of men dressed in full battle attire. As I relayed this to her she answered “Those are you men who have fought for you. They want to go home to their families. Let them do that.”
As the session progressed I had more images of a great ruler or King. As I mentioned this she informed me that “He is your king who you fought for. And yes, you had to do horrible things to those you fought against their families and the places they lived otherwise your family would have the same fate.”
The session intensified and I became emotional and was told by therapist “Let your men go home to their families and loved ones. Let them take their armour off and discard the weapons as they have fought for you and they are tired. Take off your armour and go back to your family. Forgive those who ordered you to commit such horrors, forgive yourself.”
At the end of this session I was sobbing at the thought what had happened in one of my past lives and how many were killed under my blade and that of my soldiers.
The aftermath of the session was quite sombre as I reflected upon what happened during. This may seem very hard to believe when you read this but this what was relayed to me during those past life regressions. Hence working to cut these ties is one of the biggest tasks I have to undertake as of yet. As I was righting this I was getting emotional as I relived those sessions

2 Likes

@Ja50nHack1975

Thank you for sharing. I also felt emotional reading your experience. I can relate to your experience.