Custom made tiara

Does anyone know where I can get a custom made tiara. I have my own jewels to go in it.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t, princess, but are you looking for creating a magical item or just a regular tiara?

@UnseelieDiabolus does custom ritual items and might be able to do something for you. He has a link in his profile.

3 Likes

It will be a very special tiara. For a very special occasion. But, I guess it would be considered magical. I have emeralds, rubies and sapphires that I need put in it.

Thanks for recommendation! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, love :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Mostly I want it to be unique. An original. :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll hit up my Etsy seller FB group and see if I can’t find someone for you. I love this kind of stuff.

1 Like

Awesome thank you!

2 Likes

I appreciate the shout-out @DarkestKnight but gem setting is beyond my expertise so far, unfortunately.

You may have to find a silversmith/jeweler for something like this. Thankfully they aren’t too difficult to find. Just make sure you get a good look at their work and reviews before you commit to anyone.

2 Likes

Aww, I would’ve liked for someone I know to make it.

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely put it to use :smiley:

3 Likes

Really someone flagged a bump :joy::joy:

You really had nothing better to do than flag a bump.
Thats pathetic

A bump is done to bump the thread so someone may see it and have a reply …instead of getting shoved to the bottom.

2 Likes

What? Seriously?

facepalm

3 Likes

I agree some flags are getting out of hand here.

5 Likes

Its like they just throw flags for any stupid reason and its ok. Its like being in kindergarten around here.

4 Likes

Bump bump bumpity bump bump. Bump it bump it real good.

4 Likes

bumps @Empress_Arianna

Oops, sorry princess. Didn’t mean to bump you (real good :wink: )

3 Likes

As long as its real real good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I will bump you, I will bump you so hard… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

There’s some who do it on Etsy

1 Like

Thank you. Do know who they are? My searches come up empty.

1 Like

I just read about the own jewels and such to put into it, I did find a website that lets you create a crown, seems a bit expensive though for the most part.

1 Like