Custom made tiara

Bump me sooo hard!! Please!! I need a good hard bumping!!

2 Likes

Thank you Iā€™ll check it out! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am going to see if my sigil neck leave maker does other kind of work. If she does I will let you know. She has the most beautiful stuff.

1 Like

Since you have the gems that you want added in it, you could also inquire with some jewelry makers (depending on what sort of tiara that you want). If youā€™re looking for something made from wire, they may be able to assist at a decent price point.

There were quite a few nice shops I found from a quick search:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/665057334/customize-your-own-raw-crystal-quartz?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom+tiara&ref=sr_gallery-1-13&organic_search_click=1&col=1

You could maybe get a custom listing from reaching out to a shop on their shop page.

4 Likes

Something made from wire would be fine. Id just like for it to be more original than just buying one already made and mass produced online. Id like one that really fits my style and personality.

One thatā€™s beautiful and feminine and yet also says fuck with me and die. :joy:

1 Like

I think there was a member on here who created all kinds of artwork from wire, also necklaces, rings, etc. For some reason she has two accounts (@Lady_Eva ? Donā€™t want to be a snitch, I just stumbled upon it! Maybe she wants them merged or something, she probably lost her old Password? She wasnā€™t active her for too longā€¦) but maybe you could try to contact @Natalie_Shult / @Natalie_pierce-shult I remember her jewellery that was self made from wire (for example)

2 Likes

Awesome thank you! Iā€™ll try to pm her.

1 Like

Awesome. Let me know what she says.

1 Like

Hi, yes that was me. I had my other account disabled.

Can you make a tiara?

1 Like

I can make just about anything in wire. Tiaras are not my usual thing, but if you have an inkling of design style that you want, I can collaborate with you on one, sure.

1 Like

Let me look through some pictures of the ones I really like and then get an idea of how Iā€™d like mine to be and Iā€™ll message you with a few ideas.

Thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

Here are the gems Iā€™ve collected for it. Emeralds, Sapphires, Rubies, topaz, tanzinite, I just have not found a design that really speaks to me for this.

2 Likes

You know that star, would look amazing with those and in a Tiara.

1 Like

I hadnā€™t thought of that.

2 Likes