Cursing a Resistant Target

yes it does matter cuz your casting different spells . each spells have different purpose. ARe u going to cast love magick when you want money ? they aren’t the same. It’s like using a pillow to hammer a nail instead of using a hammer to hammer a nail. The tools matter. U use the right spell for the right purpose.

1 Like

Has anyone successfully killed via petition spell, or is that weak?

1 Like

I haven’t. I don’t do death curses, for several reasons. First of all, I find it unethical unless someone I love were to be murdered. They take an extraordinary amount of time, intention, dedication, supplies, and energy, and can blow back on you. There are better ways of handling things via magick. Not to mention the fact that the demons needed for such curses are very dangerous. Only very skilled experienced black magicians should even attempt them.

1 Like

Resistant targets, are normally ones who also worked with at least a demon. In that case if they have a man, children or some family than the bane should be against them. Black witches are a little self centered and through rituals have high protection, shields and so on. When their family is attacked magically then they will be easier to attack, the moment they are involved in other problems and the sense of “I” is not so strong anymore.

2 Likes

I don’t cast against other magicians unless I absolutely have to. The resistant ones I was referring to are ones who do not practice any form of magick, yet seem to be supernaturally protected somehow.

3 Likes