Cursing a Resistant Target

Just thought I would give this topic a whirl, because I know just about all sorcerers have to deal with this very thing one time or another. It can be very difficult cursing someone-even if- they do not practice themselves- they have ancestral or other spirits that protect them, they could be your average xtian hypocrite, etc…I have my ways of dealing with these strong willed mother duckers, but I am very interested in hearing from others regarding this topic. I will gladly share what I have learned over the years, but there’s always that one person who seems to be shielded to the point they’re almost immune to magickal bullets. I just want the experience and ideas from people who have successfully cursed one if these fuck tards…:grin::rofl:

4 Likes

I would say that I have around a 30-50% success rate by using my own method, at the very least I will get moderate results, there has to be something I’m overlooking like a weakness im unaware of maybe, but damn, what a pain in the ass this can be. :imp:

1 Like

Wat i learn from it is get a reafing have at least 5 opticions to go in cade reading say no at one, then plan a, b, c. And then take proctection off otherwise it be low impact. 2hich basically is asking her ancenstors or spirts to take a break or get off the way then you go for every 3 weeks repeat any spells tarot say will work. At leadt 3 months so if u get 3 yes of 5 opticions go, so 2,3 weeks each and see results, its my opinions.

You have to want it more than the air than you breath. It feels to me like there is still a doubt from within.

Eg: a 30-50 % success rate is actually about the same odds if things were left alone to chance.

I know you had an interest in Marbas where one aspect would curse, what happened with that?

I would like to add that my intention is only to create deep self reflecting thought and not meant to disrespect you in any way.

1 Like

I meant the success rate I was referring to was in regards to cursing a Resistant target, I really don’t have much of a problem with other curses, but there’s always that one jerk that requires a few extra tries, and occasionally it isn’t worth all the energy draining effort.

I actually enjoy working with Marbas, but can’t really go into more details than that.

You keep on cursing that person till results happen, there shields wont hold on for much longer

I mean every person has a shield on him/her but it wont be up for 24/7

3 Likes

Oh I agree, you’re right, but there are some exceptionally shielded ass hats and i don’t mean other practitioners, that will cost you a fortune in supplies lol

A black magician friend of mine suggested that if I have a problematic target, to cast while they’re sleeping. Is that good advice?

1 Like

Very good… During a waning moon better

3 Likes

From 1a.m…2…a. m… 3a.m…4a.m…preferrably when they’re not in so much deep sleeeep…amd are easily programmable

2 Likes

Thanks

Also had a similar problem cursing a bodybuilder

Was advised by someone to take the situation as art form… Picture how you want to the person to die… Or details of how you want the situation to end… Plan… You could start slow… Gaining momentum… Astral armies… Sigil can also be used… Slowly upward
.weave Sth beautiful… And watch your creation… Like a soccer coach

2 Likes

Yes this too… Day dreaming and shit

1 Like

How did this turn into a death curse out of the blue lolz

2 Likes

Sorry​:grin::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s a most excellent advice. Normally like between 3-6 am

2 Likes

Tis cool

That is definitely sound advice, if your doing some kind of energy work you will run into less outside interference.

1 Like