Cursing a physical place

I was wondering how one would go about using baneful magick to curse a physical place? Such as infesting it will negative entities or parasites, or just always having bad things happen there. Is something like this even possible? I haven’t been able to find a whole lot of info out there on it.

2 Likes

Is the place outdoors?

You could consecrate a bag of salt to be a vehicle for negative manifestation, then literally salt the land in that place.

Nah its a building, its a small office building. I hate everyone there and pretty much cant take it anymore. But unfortunately i cant leave until next year

2 Likes

In the corners of the building (or spaces that don’t see as much people traffic), you could carve sigils to attract negative forces.

Thats what I was thinking. Or making and concentrating my own vile powder and spreading it throughout the building

2 Likes

why not both?

1 Like

Yeah even better. I’m not super skilled with baneful workings so I guess ill experiment a bit

Some kind of lure to attract very malicious forces?

Yeah, like a sigil or something Im thinking

I thought of using apple maps to get a 3d rendering of the building. place some crystals at each point of the pentagram around the building
and invoke what you desire in the correct order. You can be real creative with the stones and invoke the pentagram astrally.

2 Likes

Bind a malicious entity or servitor to the building.

7 Likes

Interesting point.

Got an idea, I’ll try it out over the next few days.

I’ll open a portal to the abyss over the course of a few weeks, commanding only parasitic entities to come through.

That should create havoc and sicken my coworkers, I need the overtime, and parasites dont affect me much, although, they can be difficult to keep in line.

Link to the actual post

3 Likes

I thought about doing something like that as well. However I spend alot of time at my job and I dont wanna be affected. I ended up just hexing the person who was causing the most problems, but I’m interested in seeing how this works out

How can I do that? :sweat_smile::blush::blush:

What sigils can do that

Does not seem like a good idea since you were still working there. Have you left yet?

Sigils are manifestations of will, so whatever sigil you feel is best. Make one, borrow someone else’s, get divine inspiration for one, whatever.

Good you soumd like now

I once put the sigil of a goetia demon in the forest and the place started becoming haunted. I saw shadow people and in general the place feel eerie.

2 Likes