Got a malicious idea

Got an idea, I’ll try it out over the next few days.

I’ll open a portal to the abyss over the course of a few weeks, commanding only parasitic entities to come through.

That should create havoc and sicken my coworkers, I need the overtime, and parasites dont affect me much, although, they can be difficult to keep in line.

Sitting in the center of a psychic maelstrom of malevolence while checking email.

A God is not always nice…

4 Likes

Oh me too.

1 Like

I’m on a roll for baneful work today.

I’m also going to figure up a ritual to have the Demon Centamot beset an entire city.

I’m still working on that one. I’m sure he can do it, this city needs to suffer.

I have the start of the rite planned, just need to figure the rest, but it’ll come to me.

Call upon Pazuzu to send a major storm to your city. He is the storm god after all

3 Likes

I like it.

I wonder if I should call him as Pazuzu, or Zozo…

I am under the notion that Zozo is his modern mask.

1 Like

I would go with Pazuzu, I dont think Zozo is related to him but that’s just my experience

1 Like

So no parasitic beings in all of the abyss can affect you much? I ask because while this is a good idea to like get what you want, what is your means of protecting yourself from it? because it seems unlikely all of them would be ineffective no?

1 Like

Not at all, I’m not immune to their effects, I’ve just been a victim of them so often that I’ve developed a natural resistance to them. I’ve also learned how to create my own, as well as compel them to redirect attacking me, and going after somebody else.

Think of a lion tamer that, after he’s been bitten and clawed enough times, thanks to the fact that he did not die, eventually got fairly good at keeping the lion under control enough in order to perform his act.

I’m not a metaphysical Superman, just another God that learned a few tricks.

4 Likes