Cursing a pastor and killing them

Yes.

Al.

1 Like

Thanks al time to use this dark weapon I’m gonna fuck him up bad and dance on his grave

1. Research, prepare and meditate. No empathy between you and your victim. None!
  2. Learn incantations by heart, like you’re preparing to appear in a movie.
  3. Perform. Give it everything you have and then some.
  4. Close down working and yourself. Wash your face and hands. Make a sandwich. Do not watch electronic media or you’ll start thinking about the Magick you just performed and you’ll fuck it up in no time at all.
  5. If needs be and over time, perform again until all the hatred and energy is gone and you can forget.
    Results are like nothing else, but it took time to achieve.

Al.

5 Likes

29 posts were split to a new topic: Can You Destroy A Soul?

7 posts were split to a new topic: What Makes Someone Want To Curse Somebody?

Got gramps into a vortex of bad luck minor things like car troubles annual collage ministry meeting was ruined thanks for your help guys I appreciate it attacking chakras took time if anyone has has problems with clergymen or iggnorent people of light message me and we can work out a contract I would hate for other mages to go through tramatic shit like what gramps did

3 Likes

Brother,

Remember if you want death, that’s your aim. Enjoy the suffering you’ve inflicted but don’t loose sight of your goal: death.

Al.

2 Likes

That rune you gave me helped sabotage him so if u have any more runes or techniques send them my way I’ll keep focused on goals thanks al

1 Like

I was just thinking he does need to go, if you succeed to put a death curse on him, and he end up dieing right i have a great idea since he is stopping your asent, get a crystal, so when he passes away from the curse trap his soul in a crystal so he cannot go to Heaven to fuck him up, if succeed to trap his soul in a crystal summon a Demon and tell the Demon who is in the crystal and send the Demon into the crystal to torture and torment your grand fathers soul.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

And? Did it function? I am trying to Design my own spells with runes. Are there any death curses with runes?

How’s your grandfather now? @Zach_attack