What Makes Someone Want To Curse Somebody?

Just wondering. What makes someone want too curse somebody?

1 Like

And almost every major religion and text like emerald tablet say what comes around goes around. Doesn’t exactly have too be a known when the reprocussions have been dealt or in the form you expect. Probably just my perspective as well. I just think as a species we should try too lift eachother up

1 Like

many reasons. Revenge, clearing obstacles, self defense, entertainment, etc

yes, and almost every major religion brands what we do here, even the most innocent and harmless magick, as sinful and punishable by death, or worse. And of coarse, they do so because they want you to give up control of your life to them and their “gods”. So with that fact being said, i take anything these major religions say about the nature of the universe with a huge grain of salt. I’m not going to listen to a group that is biased towards scaring me into submission under their doctrine.

And as a species, i believe we should strive to build our own empires and create our own version of paradise around ourselves…and people who actively get in the way of that should be removed from play…one way or another

11 Likes

I meant more along the lines of what’s the point of life if not too help each other. But even if I agree with what you say what’s the point of all this on earth if not for something of the afterlife

1 Like

Who is to say that you cant help people? Building your own empire and helping people arent mutually exclusive. They both can be done simultaneously if one chooses to

5 Likes

My take on this is why should I wait until the afterlife to obtain what is my birthright on this plain of existence? In doing these works we also work towards the afterlife, but why should I solely focus on what will happen after I die, and not before?

5 Likes

It depends on the person. As @Verdo said, revenge, entertainment, removal of obstacles… There is an endless amount of reasons one could use to justify their choices. My personal reason is to punish the actions of others. But that is mine and mine alone.

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 For me it’s to make the world a better place and steal some energy while I am at it. I won’t deny that the main motivation is personal gain. Vampirism is fun (don’t worry the energy will be put to good use), but I suppose the way I justify it to myself is by thinking of it as a service to the world.

P.S. Thanks for the photos you sent me btw. They are really tasty, and I no longer need to worry about whether I will be able to find a next meal. I kind of feel though like I’ve reaped the profit (free energy) without fulfilling my end of the bargain (dead people). Sorry about that.

3 Likes

This is my reason:

All is one, as ancient Eastern scripture teaches, and as many a mystic and mage has experienced.

And we are all one with the source of ALL life, therefore all life emanates forth from us.

Therefore, killing some bastards, in large or small numbers, and provided you do it with magick to affirm you’re acting as a god and not a mere ape, is like blowing your nose - removal of self-created but unwanted material.

“If thine right eye offend thee, pluck it out” - same thing. :thumbsup:

13 Likes

My reply would then be. How is using beings with greater force too perform magic put you in the status of god? And how did these beings come too be what they are? And I mean their origins not how we document them from old documents

1 Like

Common misconception there. As anyone who’s worked with Eastern currents (and a lot of others too) will know you can perform magick on your own without any assistance. It’s harder, yes, but it can be done and to great effect.

4 Likes

For example I’m interested in this king paimon I’ve been reading about. How did he come too be? What’s his story. Clearly us “gods” as you say are not on par with them. And they don’t seem too think so

1 Like

@Lightninglancer144 Demons are complicated. Honest answer is I have no clue. Some of the beings we serve were once human though. There are those few who have gained a mastery far beyond you, me or pretty much anyone else on this forum. I’ve worked a bit with them (plan to work with them more).

4 Likes

That doesn’t bother you? The fact you have no idea what your working with? The best explanation I’ve found is there’s other realities/demensions.

They most profound story is when all these demons were kicked/left heaven.

1 Like

(Sorry to meme ya, it’s Saturday & that replaces my usual essaying!) :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Some were, and openly admit it. Some as I said were once human. Others come from places far beyond this plane. If you are wondering how they were first created though quite frankly I have no clue.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be safe too speculate they were kicked for good reason? Wither or not the bible and other texts have some validity obviously it’s not the whole tale of it. If there is a most high and could blow them away like dust wouldn’t it be a Smarter choice too side with the winner? I get this may be taboo bit I’m just looking for everyone’s thoughts.

Cheers

1 Like

For standing up for what is right. For having a conscience. That is why.

Their is most definitely not a “most high”. The way I understand it there was a war way back when (Read: A war not a one sided purge.) Things happened. The Celestials kind of won. It wasn’t a one sided conflict though, and we are making our way back. Once the planes are bridged once more we will be victorious.

2 Likes

Haha. I kinda understand… basically your saying everything is objective too each person. As in my introduction I’ve felt very close too lucifer or any archtypes pertaining too lightning zeus Thor etc. I kinda wish too see if they are real. But I’ve also read these beings arent real persay but humans feed them their energy and they take conciousness. Although some are very real? It’s all so confusing

1 Like

@Lightninglancer144 Last time round they weren’t even defeated by the Celestials btw. It was infighting that caused our defeat.

2 Likes