Cursing a pastor and killing them

My grandfather is a retired pastor who has been resisting my curses for years no matter how powerful I’m sick of the dogmatic bullshit and want him dead any suggestions on killing the literal HOLY FUCK I am a very diverse practitioner and I made him faint at the hight of a month but he recovered and continues to hault my accent I’ll try anything dark

3 Likes

Strong in his faith is he? Well we’re going to have to crush that first then.

Here’s a fun thing you can try, (other then smothering him to death with a pillow)
Pick seven demons, start with the strongest one, asking of course if they are willing to work together on this, then send them out to attack different aspects of his life, also see if these attacks can line up with his chakras. Always interesting to watch different spirits working together to rip someone apart.

Also begin any form of vampirism you know, do it at night when he’s asleep every night till he dies.

And lastly you can try summoning the demon Murmur to see if he can remove any of these irritating guardian spirits that may be about.

5 Likes

Why is he so much of a threat to you? How does he halt your ascend? Don’t you think he could keep on doing whatever he’s doing even dead once he’ll only be in spirit form?

4 Likes

@Lola it’s meant to be possible to damn or destroy souls… I doubt anyone’s going to cause you much harm burning in the literal fires of Hell.

3 Likes

@TheStorm really? That’s a topic which has always interested me, can you truly destroy a soul and cause someone to cease existing? I’ve never got a clear answer. Some say that energy cannot be destroy, other say you can kill a soul…

1 Like

You aren’t truly destroying energy though just damaging it in a way that their is no longer a consciousness attached to it.

5 Likes

@TheStorm I understand, and how do you do that?

1 Like

@Lola Check PM

2 Likes

As always Charles your help is appreciated interesting comeback anyway to answer your question Lola ever since I discovered magick in my early years he would gossip about me spread lies and sabotage the ritual supplies I would order on Amazon by hiding the package he would buy a padlock and put it on my temple door rip the sigils off my walls and breaking the windows of my temple and that is why he must die

5 Likes

@Zach_attack If you know how it is done sever his connection to divinity first. Damn him literally if you understand what I mean.

4 Likes

Thanks I removed the divine shield already that’s how I made him faint last time yet it puzzles me how he’s alive

2 Likes

Killings someone, from what I have watched and read is pretty difficult and you should use multiple entities to make it happen. goodbye gramps

2 Likes

This post had me laughing. How funny, to see what great lengths people go in the name of Magick or going against it.

1 Like

Both are correct, in a way. Think of it as breaking down the soul to it’s rudimentary components. All the parts are there, but not in any way relevant to what would have been “you”. Lol, I suspect to some entities this is their version of “soul food”.

3 Likes

Reguarding entities your honorable mentions have helped and soul food is hilarious but it’s gotten to the point where if I don’t absorb his power if he even has any I won’t be satisfied however he has tried burning it down but because of my shields I have around any flame he starts never spreads I hope this thread will help others after me everyone in our community will face a bullshit holy man/woman at some point best to be prepared right

3 Likes

Oh, how these people irritate me so. For they die to save you. Yet they never seem to get it! They are the ones staring the problem in the first place.

Great advice from our previous brother.
Concerning the Deamon per Chakra.
Also, you may want to conjure the infamous 13.

He may have a calling or the two of you may have made a contract together. In disguise he could be the nemesis who inspires your accent. I have one of these being in my life. It is a love/hate relationship. I must say, without them, I would not be as strong, devoted, and as loyal as I am. To our most beautiful Master.

1 Like

I’m heavily addicted to nicotine. I smoke a pipe, use nasal snuff and chew. I grow, ferment and cure my own. To reach a high level of hate all I need do is stop using nicotine. It doesn’t take long for my frustrations to build and I’ll fucking kill anyone – And that includes you punk!

I adopt the Elhaz rune position with palms facing upward and I call up the dark, then with straight, outstretched arms project that primordial, sweat-drenched, visceral hatred at my enemy. I do this until all of the gathered energies are gone and I’m near collapse.

Years ago I used to get pronounced sweating. These days the sweats come, but more restrained. And I know what these mean when they come.

As we are running out of time I strongly recommend mastering energy collection via the Elhaz rune.

Al.

1 Like

One question does it kill I’ve seen rage techniques that claim to but none have proven leathal so far so I bet you have killed with it though so I won’t judge since you have experience with it

1 Like

Just curious, do you think that people on drugs would be strong sources of different types of energies due to their drug imbalance and their potential ability to produce such? I’m taking this from your Nicotine Rage.

1 Like

It’s not something I’ve considered much. I’ve used caffeine tablets in Magick. 400 to 600 milligrams is good (for me anyway). Really raises energy levels.

I’m really happily addicted to nicotine. My only regret is that I didn’t start younger, like just off of my mother’s breast. I also know that nicotine is psychoactive. I use Nicotiana rustica both for smoking and as a nasal snuff. I also grow it.

Al.