Curse?

Does anyone have a suggestion I can pass onto my friend. The government is an issue in her country, raising taxes, asking for bribes if they come to their business to inspect.

I thought maybe she could put a curse or a spell on anyone that harassed her business to get bribes.

She does not want to do anything with Demons.

Thanks,

What kind of current would she do well in? Does the country have a local system, like vodoun, brujería etc? Using a local magick connected to the land could be useful since it’s her bit of land she wants to protect.

Otherwise I’d say go for bindings and poppet magick, old fashioned witchcraft, that’s my go-to.

Usually, the people that matter are protected. Hopefully the post doesn’t go any further politically.

She’s just a regular dentist in her country. I just wanted to find a way to help her out.

In her country they practice Santeria, but she isn’t into that.
I will let her know about doing old fashion magick.

Banishing rituals. These can be used for all sorts of things - which is one reason I’m always going in about banishing.

Al.

1 Like

Argh got that sublime song on loop in my head now :joy: ‘I don’t practice Santeria, I ain’t got no crystal ball :crystal_ball: if I had a million dollars well I would spend it all’ (Sorry folks)

I’d go with protection than curse just bc I think it’s easier to affect yourself than anyone else

2 Likes