Curse Removal

So lets hear it. How does one remove a curse from ones life? Also what’s a sure fire way to determine the source of a curse? Thanks in advance.

Zachd555

3 Likes

The best way is to find the reason for the curse, and first set things right. I expect that whatever curse may be, if you remove the primal cause, the root, the rest is easy. And viceversa, if you omit that.

Divination.
If you ask a specific spirit to help you with the divination it would be even better. If you have an altar for the ancestors (a Boveda) you can ask for their instruction.

1 Like

Opfaal from KOF can remove curses.

1 Like

Depends on the curse. You can usually pay a black magician to ally with you against your enemy… That would probably be your best option

1 Like

If it’s a Family curse it makes things more difficult as usually the people who began it all are dead. I therefore believe Ancestral spirit communication or some type of divine intervention. If there is demon or other entity that handles that type of thing as was mentioned by Seeker you could try that first before you go into the others.

2 Likes

Depending on the skill of the magician working against you and their dedication to attacking you is the primary factor. You get some dabbler who just did a one time curse and forgot about it then maybe a cleansing bath or two would do fine. If you’ve got someone who knows their shit and is actively working on you to ruin/end your life then IMO your best bet is to try to reverse it back on them, or use an entity to get protection or counter attack until your enemy is compelled to stop or die.

It’s also a good idea when removing a curse to put something positive in its place. If a curse affected your finances or health do some healing or money work to keep things going like you want.

4 Likes

[quote=“Zekariah Antichristus, post:1, topic:796”]So lets hear it. How does one remove a curse from ones life?

Zachd555[/quote]

i’d just break up with them LOL.

-tj

The Loa will protect you if you’re lucky enough to serve one of the real badasses. My sympathies are with anyone stupid enough to try and curse a Vodouisant without being one himself.

1 Like
If it's a Family curse it makes things more difficult as usually the people who began it all are dead. I therefore believe Ancestral spirit communication or some type of divine intervention. If there is demon or other entity that handles that type of thing as was mentioned by Seeker you could try that first before you go into the others.

Three letters: L O A

I’m pretty sure a black magician can be just as powerful if not more powerful than someone practicing vodon.

1 Like

I agree, and also grey magicians too!

But yeah seriously even EA has said that there are other beings that rival and exceed the power of the loa. You just need to find them, not to mention ones godform is also among such beings.

1 Like

Yes, such beings exist, keeping in mind that there are innumerable Loa of greatly varying degrees of power. What of it? The existence of such beings does not imply that they’ll do your bidding in what is going to be a nasty fistfight whichever way things turn out, which is likely not going to be a good thing for either party. And then what? What if you win? How long are you going to live to enjoy it?

This is the difference between following the religion of Vodou and merely practising magic: in Vodou one builds a relationship with the Loa. The Loa form a strong bond with you. They look out for you. They can be protective like a mother over her children. It’s not about the ‘power’ of the individual at all, but about the strength of the bond. That’s Vodou. It’s not about ascent. You never charge anything. You never call something by your power. You never, ever give a command. It’s all about the power of the spirits and winning that power over to your side. And they will not forget. You may curse their servant, but one day you will let your guard down, and if you don’t have a similar sort of relationship with your spirits, you will die.

1 Like

Yeah that is certainly something to keep in mind. Given what EA said about the secret societies controlling world governments hiring out people who use Voudoo there’s a good chance I will end up clashing with someone using it at some point in my occult career though (hopefully not anytime soon). I suppose thats all the more motivation to reach the living god state within this lifetime so as not to have that be something to worry about in the long run. But then again my occult teacher put something on an alter to one of the loa death gods and said that what he put there was something I would be getting later. So if I’m going to be working with that energy maybe he’s planning on initiating me later. So we’ll have to see what happens.

1 Like

This is why I’ve begun experimenting with The Spider and the Green Butterfly with the Ars Goetia. Call it Vodoun Goetia. I still evoke them, but rather than as some sort of commanding or begging to get a spirit to do something, I see evocation as a creative magical act working together with a spirit with whom I have formed a relationship to change the world in a very specific way, while regular service at the permanent altar is an act of communion with, and empowerment within ones world of the spirit. It’s the world that must submit to my command. It’s sort of like training, feeding and bonding with your attack dog before you give it a pep talk and set it loose into a dog fight. The circle is nothing short of a drawn bow, and the triangle like an arrow poised to be loosed into the heart of existence.

1 Like

Thats a very interesting approach, if I do get initiated, I’ll have to ask you specifically what exactly it is you are doing in your approach.

remove a curse

a powerful way is to transform yourself… such as a full system reprogramming, kind of like the inner change some people do to heal from incurable diseases, like cancer and stuff

basically is a re configuration of your sphere of influence… the patterns in your energetic field change according the feelings you’re building around you, curses feed from specific kinds of feelings just like astral parasites, so basically you let the curse/parasite without food…

EA said that for a curse to work must overwhelm the wish to live of the enemy, so as long your desire for living is strong death curses will not get you… “how can I find that kind of motivating energy” for what i know, is renouncing all pacts and everything and being completely vulnerable, so being completely on your own you find the source of ur own power, or just practice sazen lol

3 Likes

funny I found this thread again, just after reading EA’s news letter.

I was thinking the same thing, the will to live must be stronger than my enemies wish for my death.

Purifying oneself, cleansing the inner and outer and doing regular banishing of spiritual forces would be a good practice. One which I am applying now. Also aligning yourself with powerful entities that will protect you from the curse of another should work.

I’d call upon patron spirits. Then roll a black candle down your body. Next brush yourself downwards with a white cloth. Drop this to the ground and step forward while you use your foot to push it backwards. Rub a raw egg down the body. Let the candle burn down as your smudge yourself with sage. When the candle burns down halfway, put it put ina bowl of blessed water. Dispose of these items at a crossroads.
You can take an uncrossing bath too, or do both.

4 Likes

[quote=“777C, post:2, topic:796”]The best way is to find the reason for the curse, and first set things right. I expect that whatever curse may be, if you remove the primal cause, the root, the rest is easy. And viceversa, if you omit that.

Divination.
If you ask a specific spirit to help you with the divination it would be even better. If you have an altar for the ancestors (a Boveda) you can ask for their instruction.[/quote]

I totally want to find the reason for my curse, if it really is on… I did 2 different divinations (runes & tarot) + someone else told me that i’m having a curse on me - And there has been things that i wonder were they caused by the curse.

So this is a clever advice, i for once want to know the following: who was the one who cast the curse on me, and why did that person do this, and which things were caused by it?

Sadly my divination seems to be going into wrong direction currently with the tarot, i’m getting answers that i don’t understand/doesn’t make sense to me… I guess i should either 1. try a different method of divination or 2. turn to someone else, its just i cant afford expensive readings at the moment.

This was one of my outbursts again, now i should read the whole thread. Hmm, there by the way was this weird sensation today - i wonder if it means something, when i was just going to leave my friend’s apartment - i felt this pressure building on my head.

Apologies for the poor english on this post of mine.

1 Like

Why don’t you evoke Vassago or summon him into a casted circle?
You could use an Ouija board to communicate (I have to stress that you’ll only be talking to the real Vassago is you evoke or summon him beforehand).
I would remove the curse before seeing who did it.

2 Likes