Curse Removal

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:16, topic:796”]remove a curse

a powerful way is to transform yourself… such as a full system reprogramming, kind of like the inner change some people do to heal from incurable diseases, like cancer and stuff

basically is a re configuration of your sphere of influence… the patterns in your energetic field change according the feelings you’re building around you, curses feed from specific kinds of feelings just like astral parasites, so basically you let the curse/parasite without food…

EA said that for a curse to work must overwhelm the wish to live of the enemy, so as long your desire for living is strong death curses will not get you… “how can I find that kind of motivating energy” for what i know, is renouncing all pacts and everything and being completely vulnerable, so being completely on your own you find the source of ur own power, or just practice sazen lol[/quote]

Problem is, E.A. does explain in ‘Baneful Magick’ how simply disbelieving the effect of a curse does not always suffice to uncross oneself. He explains such forces of darkness within the victim must be dealt with DIRECTLY. Just disbelieving it might allow the curse to eventually kill the person.

We all know of purification baths and stuff but I think there lacks information on how to remove steady & stubborn curses that might have been inflicted on one ever since childhood (or even in the womb!).

If Satan, Lucifer and other Powers of Darkness or Voodoo Lwas were called upon to curse somebody, should the victim also call upon those same forces for deliverance???

1 Like

It may not completely stop the influence of a curse but it goes a hell of a long way in preventing it from setting its books in you and making you feel powerless. When people are stressing or obsessing over a curse or attack it just empowers it further, your feeding into the curse. This is of course if the person who cursed you is dumb enough not to cover their tracks.

We all know of purification baths and stuff but I think there lacks information on how to remove steady & stubborn curses that might have been inflicted on one ever since childhood (or even in the womb!).

Steady and stubborn curses like a disease or other chronic health issue usually don’t produce their effects over night, they work slowly and gradually, one may not notice the effects at first as they may seem unrelated or I characteristic of how a curse would behave. One has to make a routine of combatting the problem, you don’t take one dose of antibiotics for an infection so one cleansing session would be no more applicable. When you work to remove the negative influences but something positive in its place to help combat the effects of the curse. Just as some illnesses are incurable and require continued care regimen some curses may be of the same type.

If Satan, Lucifer and other Powers of Darkness or Voodoo Lwas were called upon to curse somebody, should the victim also call upon those same forces for deliverance???

I think really depends on how comfortable you are your view on these spirits. Personally if I know what is attacking it’s going to be let’s make a deal time, what can I offer for the entity to leave me alone and return to sender on all that’s been inflicted on me. Others who wouldn’t feel comfortable with a specific type of entity or pantheon would be better suited to work with in their own belief structure so that they can feel confident in the spirits their asking assistance from.

Knowing your views of YHVH would you ask for deliverance from YHVH if you were on the receiving end of a curse that was angelic or Abrahamic in nature? Would you feel comfortable doing that or would you prefer to get the entities you already have a relationship to attempt to mitigate the effects of the curse?

You don’t necessarily have to combat a curse with the same entities. If the magician is powerful enough, and the spirit is strong too, (and a strong bond between them wouldn’t be toobad either), then they have a chance.
I say, use your patrons. But if you happen to have license in an ADR just as the person who cursed you, it might be an advantage. You’ll have a more intimate knowledge of what theycould’ve done and how to reverse it.

You don’t even need to battle it with entities. If you know you’re being cursed, that’s the important thing. From there, you can pull all of the energy the curse is sending into an object- astral is preferred, but physical works too- and then deposit it somewhere away from you. If it’s astral, you can send it right back with little trouble.

-Observer

1 Like

Not if an entity is used against you.

[quote=“The Eye”]that is totally incorrect.

Any guede, Lwa or Orishas (just to name those 3 types of spirits) sent after you and I can guarantee that what you say will produce 0 effect to save your ass.[/quote]

Generally speaking, I would agree…though there’s always exceptions to the rule, no matter how rare those exceptions might be.

I’m sure many would be pleased to hear about it so that they might learn to emulate, but no…simply following a rule of thumb. There’s nothing that would deny the possibility of such an individual who has the capabilities to simply shrug off the aggression of said entities, but there are currently no examples…which is why I said I would agree with you, generally speaking.

I believe it’s prudent, however, to acknowledge that this is a possibility, as to avoid limiting your own progression under the false pretense that it’s something incapable of ever being achieved. It may be unwise to try provoking said entities, but it’s equally unwise to limit yourself by believing that one’s power can never transcend that of these beings. If you believe that there’s nothing beyond the door, you’re never going to open it and take a look to find out.

[quote=“nnnslogan”][quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:1, topic:796”]So lets hear it. How does one remove a curse from ones life? Also what’s a sure fire way to determine the source of a curse? Thanks in advance.

Zachd555[/quote]

Use road opener to uncross your circumstances.

Use tarot to identify the source of the curse.[/quote]

I would do an evocation of Michael the archangel. Ask him to remove it.

1 Like

You guys are right depending on the curse. My Godfather and I had to scratch a few people in Palo because the curses they had on them were so strong that was the only way to get it off of them. Ive seen some crazy shit with that. Its a normal thing after the ceremony is over the spirit attacking the person leaves their body and everybody in the room gets really sick and throws up. Ive seen that more then a few times.

2 Likes

The source of a curse lies within its makeup. All you have to do to remove a curse is perform the Supreme Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Note I said the Supreme not the Lesser or Greater. You can counter the attack by joining forces with the spirit entities of your choice or craft a few Servitores and will them to seek those who would cause you harm. Also certain Seals of Solomon, when properly activated, can protect you from any negative energy or influence.

3 Likes

Ask Lucifer and Satan, and ask for automated self-defence…;
Otherwise, on the angelic side, ask Zadkiel, Michael, Raziel (Archangels);

:wink:

1 Like

First determine what is happening in your life to make you think you’re cursed. What are your symptoms? Like a cold or any illness look at what is breaking down or not workin. Is it constant or are there patterns? If so, then maybe acknowledge it, and begin to treat each area magickally. Cleanse yourself anyway you know how. Then try reversing. Try Crystals, try smudging, try anything within your power to set it straight. Invoke or evoke your spirit guides or demons to help you with it. Ask them for help, and show that you’re willing to do the footwork to get well, and move beyond the curse. You may never be completely free of it, but like some illnesses or diseases, we can treat them and learn to live with them in our lives. Use it as a learning experience and a chance to grow magickally.

1 Like