Curse on a resistant enemy not manifesting as desired?

My sincere apologies.

4 Likes

No worries, no offence taken I value your assistance and I like the black salt idea a great deal thank you

3 Likes

Use your magick to send him too much of the thing he loves or worships.
Wish on him more cocaine than he can handle and amplify his greed and lust and send him to his grave through all the things he craves. Attention, exposure, etc.
You need to make a nice doll baby and give it a nasty little party.

5 Likes

I will do that. It is a good idea. Thank you. I am at my wits end with him as he is the only one I canā€™t affect as much as others.

2 Likes

Use a curse to lower his defenses! A friend who practices Quimbanda advised me to do just that when my curses werenā€™t hitting and now the fucker has gone MIA. Target every spiritual defense you can think of. Health, ancestral connections, guardian spirits, chakras, aura, etc. Attack them all. Or vampirize the fucker for several weeks then hit him with all youā€™ve got in a death curse. Got to break through the skin to hit the organs!

8 Likes

That is exactly the same thing I said. I like your style, Thilil.

2 Likes

@Frater_Libertas can this curse be modified to something else, say putting a picture of a man and woman holding hands and poison their relationship? Also, adding nasty stuff like cigarette ashes etc into it? Would that work?

Oh Iā€™m so bad at reading through comments, sorry, great minds think alike.

2 Likes

It wasnt in the comments, youre good lol.

2 Likes

how do I use the death curse to avoid it boomeranging on me? i am seriously under attack my a brazen fellow who seems ready for whateverā€¦he has told me point blank that he is ready for meā€¦pleaseeeeee help me sir.

I am sure it can. I have just purchased my Rat poison to do the poison jar as suggested.

2 Likes

Power to you sister!

1 Like

This guy needs to go as previously stated. I am irritated at myself for not focussing enough on this annoying little joke of a man not dropping like he should.
He is the only person ever that has ever made me miserable and feel powerless by his actions against me and I have learnt from this experience and now he needs ENDING

2 Likes

I wish you all the success in vanquishing your enemy. I myself have my eyes set on a smug little bitch. May your enemy drop fucking dead sister!

2 Likes

Thank you. It is me or him with this one. I know Stalker cases escalate and he needs rid of as heā€™s getting worse in his own way. Good luck with your target and keep us informed

1 Like

Types of poisons mercury but handle it with up most extreme care wear a gas mask as it is highly toxic and gloves as if touch will go into blood stream thorough porse of skin. A temperature mercury thermometer easyest way in obtain mercury, half gram should sirvise, donā€™t need very mutch, put some of that in the jar, or some rat sack, grid some up add to jar, another good ones potassium cynide, arsenic if can get hold of it, another good ones Sydney funnel web spider venom if can get also snake venom, could try get some goofer dust sprickle that where he walks walk backwards while sprickle so you donā€™t walk on it.:metal:

1 Like

Thank you. I am clumsy and once spilt damnation water all over myself and once inhaled graveyard dirt when I was pouring it on my altars Doll babyā€¦ Grim times :frowning:
Cool, I love new ideas

Results are startingā€¦ In a few weeks I will update you on the progress

1 Like

No if your clumsy i would not advice you to handle mercury not a good idea, mercury and clumsiness donā€™t mix. This is why i found a YouTube clip should watch

1 Like

Ew, no thanks. My problem will end soon. It has begun, last nights working :slight_smile: and I have faith

2 Likes