Curse instructions

[quote=“Dani123321, post:40, topic:3032”]I’ve invested to damn much to
stop now and give up.[/quote]

Look up “sunk cost”

I really think this is holding you back. In all aspects of life.

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:41, topic:3032”][quote=“Dani123321, post:40, topic:3032”]I’ve invested to damn much to
stop now and give up.[/quote]

Look up “sunk cost”

I really think this is holding you back. In all aspects of life.[/quote]

yes, I realize I’m fighting a losing war.

This is just sad. So glad I did not help you.

whatever.

@Danni, Please don’t take this in the wrong way, but if I was a summoned demon, I would be highly annoyed to be bothered for this type of nonsense. You keep acknowledging what everyone is advising and throwing in but…but…but…there is no but…you are only annoying some people, amusing others, and more importantly distracting yourself from taking any feasible action…you could change the entire situation you are in just through psychology, without the aid of other energies…Then you contacted multiple entities…That would be pretty insulting to each of them…Like you are doubting their capabilities…You don’t believe in yourself enough to make anything manifest and that is why you are FAILING at the moment…fake it until you make it…or you won’t…I am sure everyone here has had their heart ripped out of their chest…hell I am going through it myself…but I had to say fuck it…sometimes you have to let go of things to advance, and if something is destined or meant to be or whatever you want to call it, it will be…like my ex-fiance of two years that left, well, I started something new, and he came back homeless, and is sleeping on my couch across from my bed, the one I sleep in with my new man…sometimes time apart from lovers, friends, family, etc…helps you put things into perspective…maybe now you feel she is a fit, but maybe if you look deeper, it is saving you from something that could be more harm than good…but to be honest, my heart beats like crazy for my ex, it isn’t a hidden fact…even now…on the other hand, looking at him makes me beyond disgusted…do I really want to give up a possible better future for someone that didn’t appreciate my value…I put every ounce of my energy into that love…even risking what I have now to help him…I’d rather invest that in someone who can invest as much as I can, instead of wasting time I could be focusing on me to keep someone around, or deal with their weaknesses…Sometimes, love just isn’t enough…Unless she drops dead this very second, take a breather, all hope is not lost…Timing is everything, and right now isn’t the right time…

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:3032”]I would use blue berries mixed with black mustard seeds and vandal root in a jar spell with a black candle anointed in black arts oil.
You could also make a powder to throw where they walk or make a poppet and put it in a dark place telling its depressed every day.[/quote]
Which are the black arts oil?

[url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=black+arts+oil]LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

i can’t acces the link, don,t have Java , thank you anyway!

Its 7$ from luckymojo . boom