Curse instructions

So I posted this here because it’s the black magic section.

I want to cause someone a ton of emotional depression and
whenever I get neither them, I want them to feel happy again.
This won’t go on forever, I just need it for like a month. It’s
to teach someone a lesson. Instructions on how to do this will be welcomed.

1 Like

I would use blue berries mixed with black mustard seeds and vandal root in a jar spell with a black candle anointed in black arts oil.
You could also make a powder to throw where they walk or make a poppet and put it in a dark place telling its depressed every day.

2 Likes

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:3032”]I would use blue berries mixed with black mustard seeds and vandal root in a jar spell with a black candle anointed in black arts oil.
You could also make a powder to throw where they walk or make a poppet and put it in a dark place telling its depressed every day.[/quote]

happy 100th post!!! :arrow_upper_left:(^ω^):arrow_upper_right:

alright back on topic? How would I do this?

You basically want an on/off effect right? You want them depressed and miserable and then when you show up it leaves making you some kind of knight in shining armor or the only ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak existence. I honestly don’t see this happening, the amount of influence it would take to cause the desires effect would have too much momentum to just stop when you show up and start up again when your gone.

Sounds like you may be thinkig about trying something like this on your ex which I would advise against as that would be a classic example of how to fuck up a spell you’ve already paid to have done.

1 Like

For that effect, you might be able to pull it off with a dead guy. Might experiment with this actually.

1 Like

[quote="-TWF-, post:4, topic:3032"]You basically want an on/off effect right? You want them depressed and miserable and then when you show up it leaves making you some kind of knight in shining armor or the only ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak existence. I honestly don’t see this happening, the amount of influence it would take to cause the desires effect would have too much momentum to just stop when you show up and start up again when your gone.

Sounds like you may be thinkig about trying something like this on your ex which I would advise against as that would be a classic example of how to fuck up a spell you’ve already paid to have done.[/quote]

no actually it’s for someone else, not my ex. it’s not so I look good.
And actually I don’t need an on and off effect anymore for it.
I wanted an on and off effect piss my target off.

My EX is a completely different problem. Don’t assume I just want magic
to bring her back and for no other reason.

1 Like

Regardless magic doesn’t working that so its irrelevant who it was.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3032”]So I posted this here because it’s the black magic section.

to teach someone a lesson. Instructions on how to do this will be welcomed.[/quote]

If it was me, you must be quite a mage – it worked in a fantastic manner, if you didnt curse me, then hopefully the one you curse wont feel the same as me – life is a lie and illusion.

[quote=“DouglasJamesCameronFuego, post:8, topic:3032”][quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3032”]So I posted this here because it’s the black magic section.

to teach someone a lesson. Instructions on how to do this will be welcomed.[/quote]

If it was me, you must be quite a mage – it worked in a fantastic manner, if you didnt curse me, then hopefully the one you curse wont feel the same as me – life is a lie and illusion.[/quote]

i didn’t curse you :stuck_out_tongue:

and do a lesser banishing ritual.
EA has it on his YouTube Channel it works.
Just make sure to show no fear and pretend your stabbing your
problems out of the way.

Bro, I felt worse than you believe me.
I wasn’t suicidal, but, I was in some serious pain
a ton of it. Not by curse. It was horrible.
I’m still recovering. But I’m not suicidal.

1 Like

[quote=“DouglasJamesCameronFuego, post:8, topic:3032”][quote=“Dani123321, post:1, topic:3032”]So I posted this here because it’s the black magic section.

If it was me, you must be quite a mage – it worked in a fantastic manner, if you didnt curse me, then hopefully the one you curse wont feel the same as me – life is a lie and illusion.[/quote]

How do you know your cursed? Have you had it confirmed?

1 Like

I had a short disscussion with Frater Ap regarding someone on the forum telling him they had been attacked by that alexander idiot. I’m not saying this is the case, but if that is legitimately a curse, maybe it was him. Anyway my suggestion is not to give up, killing yourself will not solve your problems and will most likely only make things worse in the long run.

1 Like

Fuuuukkk no. I would stay away from Necromancy unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing. And have a mentor nearby to bail your ass out in case something goes wrong.

1 Like

I do know exactly what I’m doing. Im one of the few necromancers on this site.

1 Like

I know :slight_smile: I am pretty sure Dani is still starting out though – no offense to beginners, but I’m afraid he might get himself into a mess experimenting. Spirits are dangerous.

I know :slight_smile: I am pretty sure Dani is still starting out though – no offense to beginners, but I’m afraid he might get himself into a mess experimenting. Spirits are dangerous.[/quote]

well, I’ve called lucifer, lucifuge, Belial, Asmoday, Sallos, and sitri…

I did expect to get hurt, sadly they didn’t even show up…
or I’m suffering life lessons from them…

2 Likes

I know :slight_smile: I am pretty sure Dani is still starting out though – no offense to beginners, but I’m afraid he might get himself into a mess experimenting. Spirits are dangerous.[/quote]

well, I’ve called lucifer, lucifuge, Belial, Asmoday, Sallos, and sitri…

I did expect to get hurt, sadly they didn’t even show up…
or I’m suffering life lessons from them…[/quote]

That’s the point. The spirits of the dead are easier to call because they are already here. Evocation is incredibly difficult – in fact, it is considered to be the most difficult art there is. But if you screw up an evocation when you are starting out, most likely nothing happens. At worst, maybe you get a few strange dreams/nightmares – usually, you just feel like an idiot.

When you screw up when you mess with Necromancy, Bad things happen.

1 Like

But you’ve had no successes. So really not even remotely ready for necromancy.

well, if Diazin’s ritual fails. ( not saying it will) ,then fuck
it. I’m calling the dead.

Cool. How do you plan on doing that?

lucky mojo. My local grave yard. necromancy articles.