Curse instructions

Lucky mojo doesn’t teach necromancy. Which articles? I’d like to see what you plan on doing.

well, no but it has voodoo so that’s a start.

And I’ll have to find them. I’m pretty
sure it’s not that hard. I wouldn’t care
if I was haunted.

I’m pretty sure the dead are just like
the living and talking to them
wouldn’t be hard. I would find
a method of communication and so on

For some reason The Church`s Lady pops up in my head…

It’s hoodoo, not voodoo. Which doesn’t focus on necromancy.
Yeah, you’re just going to hurt yourself by your own ignorance. But I’m not going to argue about it. I would love for you to hurt yourself trying to play necromancer just so you can learn not to fuck with things you clearly don’t understand.

[quote=“Euoi, post:24, topic:3032”]It’s hoodoo, not voodoo. Which doesn’t focus on necromancy.
Yeah, you’re just going to hurt yourself by your own ignorance. But I’m not going to argue about it. I would love for you to hurt yourself trying to play necromancer just so you can learn not to fuck with things you clearly don’t understand.[/quote]

well, then take a seat and eat some popcorn.

1 Like

If you are so unlucky to really piss off a bad spirit, I doubt you’ll have the time to post about it.
May you learn your lesson well.

[quote=“Euoi, post:26, topic:3032”]If you are so unlucky to really piss off a bad spirit, I doubt you’ll have the time to post about it.
May you learn your lesson well.[/quote]

that spirit doesn’t what kind of shit I’ve been through.
It wouldn’t bother me.

Lol, ok. XD

I seriously fucking dare you to curse your self
with the same exact pain as I have right now
and see how long you can last.

It’s been 4 months now. But this last. Month
finally calmed down.

You don’t even know. I would of rather been hit by
a car or had all my bones broken in exchange for
her.

Then again you don’t understand, your 15 on a site
that clearly states you need to be at least 18

[quote=“Dani123321, post:29, topic:3032”]Then again you don’t understand, your 15 on a site
that clearly states you need to be at least 18[/quote]

And yet he is light-years ahead of many others in terms of magic and maturity.

Seriously dude I would listen to him. I personally have learned a lot, you can too.

We are (or were) trying to help you.

LMAO. That’s all I gotta say.

This is starting to get annoying as fuck.
Dani, stop, for heaven’s sake. Just stop.
You have no idea what is like, to be messed up by some astral fucker. You just don’t. I tell you, it ain’t nice.
And I’m not talking about banging on the walls or the tv starting on its own over and over again. I had those, and is just creepy.
No, I’m talking about some spirit wanting to hurt you just for kicks.
I won’t share details on what happened to me years ago because of several reasons, but what I will tell you, is that I was very, very lucky at the end, to be in one piece.
You say that the dead are just like the living. So what? You do the math.
Do you think that every living being has your best interest at heart?
And all this crap because of a girl? Get over it.
You question Euoi’s age, but how old are you?
You seem to believe that you are the only one walking the earth who has or is suffering because someone doesn’t love them back.
Surprise surprise, you are not.You are not the first, and won’t be the last, so stop playing the " you don’t know what is this like"card.
If she doesn’t love you, she doesn’t love you. Time to move on.
Stop obssesing and whinning.
If you truly believe that being rejected by someone is the worst thing that could happen to you, then you have sailed through a smooth life for sure.

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:30, topic:3032”][quote=“Dani123321, post:29, topic:3032”]Then again you don’t understand, your 15 on a site
that clearly states you need to be at least 18[/quote]

And yet he is light-years ahead of many others in terms of magic and maturity.

Seriously dude I would listen to him. I personally have learned a lot, you can too.

We are (or were) trying to help you.[/quote]

yeah, I know thanks, but I need to do this all myself.
I don’t know how to ask for help in a way that doesn’t
piss people off so, I’m off.

This thread is closed. Thank you.

Did ya try the curse Euoi posted?

no. I wanted to at one point, but in reality.
I rather have her back. Cursing her would
just set her in a bad spot and she wouldn’t know
why. I wanted to curse her in a way
that made her miss me and beg for me. Badly.
So she knew why she was feeling like shit. Like
a slap of made up Karma by me.

And yes I’m aware I lied in the beginning of this
thread. I’m a bad liar.

Sorry Euoi. Your right. But I’m just tired of
this. I’m still at it, but this is seriously getting difficult.
Nothing I do works and when I have the help there, i
didn’t have the money.

thread. I’m a bad liar.[/quote]

Nah…really? I didnt think for a sec you were talking about your ex girlfriend, when I read the original post... :P How do you want something to work out, if you dont even know what result you want to achieve?
You wanna get her back, but you wanna “punish her” for some transgressions existing in your mind.
You wanna punish her and be the “hand of karma”, but you “love her” so badly that you feel this is killing you.
Make up your mind.
As I said, there are some guys here that are kind enough to point you some directions. But you have to OPEN UP YOUR EARS.
P.S: I actually sympathize with your predicament (minus the constant whinning), as long as you dont reach the state of "she will be mine or she wont be anyone`s".

1 Like

This is getting pathetic. You don’t need a love spell, you need to get over her.

Also, I have no idea what your daily activities are, but too much free time on your hands wont help you get rid of obsessions. Get a job. Get a hobbie. Spend time with your friends, if you dont have any, spend time with your family. Study something, etc etc.
You get the idea. Ocuppy your mind in something else that is not that girl.

1 Like

thread. I’m a bad liar.[/quote]

Nah…really? I didnt think for a sec you were talking about your ex girlfriend, when I read the original post... :P How do you want something to work out, if you dont even know what result you want to achieve?
You wanna get her back, but you wanna “punish her” for some transgressions existing in your mind.
You wanna punish her and be the “hand of karma”, but you “love her” so badly that you feel this is killing you.
Make up your mind.
As I said, there are some guys here that are kind enough to point you some directions. But you have to OPEN UP YOUR EARS.
P.S: I actually sympathize with your predicament (minus the constant whinning), as long as you dont reach the state of "she will be mine or she wont be anyone`s".[/quote]

well, thanks… And I’ve tried. I don’t know what to do.

No I don’t want to punish her. This thread is old
anyways. I don’t want to punish her.

And Euoi no. Sorry to that I won’t open
my ears to. I’ve invested to damn much to
stop now and give up.