Curious- something nasty attached to videos?

I have come across something very interesting. A few times this week i’ve been listening to some videos on youtube whilst doing other stuff on my laptop. Its episodes from some tv series about alleged hauntings. One of those ones with an overly dramatic voice over etc, you know the sort.

Anyway, three times in the last week i’ve been listening to episodes of this and have, at some point or other during the episode, had a very strongly felt and hostile energy or entity come into my space quite suddenly.
Each time I banished it easily enough and continued with my day.

But I find it interesting that this happened whilst listening to episodes of this one series.

Is it perhaps the case that something unpleasant has attached itself to some of these videos?
I know people infuse videos with energies, such as reiki, so I suppose theres no reason why someone couldnt infuse one with something unpleasant.

I find this quite a fascinating find

1 Like

I think it’s possible because you can also curse someone through a video/pic

1 Like

Yes, you create a link to the people and the events in time when you watch videos. You can use this to contact the entities but that also means they can use it to reach out and look at you. Contact is always two-way, even when slight like this. Humans being filmed can’t really tell, maybe just a little when they look at the camera, but energy beings, this is all they do, so they’re very sensitive to it and rather good at it.

2 Likes

Thankyou, interesting,

Why im leanng more towards it being something attached or infused other than people/entities featuring in the episodes is that the episodes are entirely dramatisations (so the actual people and locations and events werent what were filmed)

I think this is what feeds into that alarmist stuff you see where people go “don’t read that book it opens doors you can’t close”. Well, yes you can close them, but like attracts like and your energy goes where your attention goes. If you put your attention into “unfriendly entities haunt people”, don’t be surprised if unfriendly entities haunt you.

I think this only gets more pronounced as you grow as a mage, you become more interesting, your thoughts manifest easier and you generally do want to be careful to control your thoughts, where you energy goes and hence what you manifestations. As you sow, so shall you reap.

1 Like