Curiosity

2 Likes

And in my petition I can mention that I want a lifelong relationship with him as well and place my offering upon it?

1 Like

Yes

You can create a series of sigils for each of your intentions clairsentience, clairvoyance, & claircognizance, you can also create a sigil for Lucifer, I have made several that I personally created with the symbol of a huge torch flame with Lucifer’s name between two circles. I would advise on doing a ritual for each intention and separate sigil to match. Check out this link:

How To Create Magic Sigils

1 Like

I’m not very imaginative when it comes to those things. Is there a way I could use his sigil or the symbol I’ve already created for him and do three different sigil with different offerings? I’m sorry I like to keep things simple so I don’t mess anything up.

1 Like

Yes, use the sigil you created for Lucifer and use offerings of you’re choice, than proceed with different sigils for your intentions with different offerings, would work.

1 Like

What do you mean by different sigils? Like other than the one I have already created for him I would have to create others? I can’t just use his sigil more than once and just do an offering for each of my intentions😭 I’m struggling

When working with a sigil, the power comes from the actions and intent of creating the symbol itself. If yours is to work with Lucifer to enhance your psychic abilities, use the signil you have created with his seal.

The process of taking an intention and transforming it into a magical symbol encodes the meaning of that symbol and it’s magical potential from your mind and should be something that you personally have created for this magical tool to be effective.

I was thinking you might want to perform separate rituals for each of the abilities you are seeking. If your ritual entails summoning Lucifer and asking his guidance to reach those abilities stick with your Luciferian sigil and see what results you get.

1 Like
1 Like

This is what I carry and it’s never failed me.

1 Like

How did you make it?

I print my sigils and made them small enough to wind up in a pill case I bought at cvs. said my little poem over them activated with my blood and voila!

2 Likes

You created those Sigils yourself?

No I used pre made ones and perfected them in a paint program and then added the border and words

Ok so I’m letting my creative side flow a little… you said create a sigil for each intent. So what if I end up creating a symbol that already represents something?

Can I show you the ones I have created?

I have created a symbol for each Lucifer Lilith and King Paimon the three entities I want to work with can someone explain to me how I should “activate” or offer them? I have already offered Lucifer’s and I meditate with it along with his original sigil. Should I do the same in the future with Lilith’s and King Paimon’s

sorry I missed your post and response, if you put @aprentiz somewhere in your posts, that directs it to my attention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noted. May I PM you something? @Aprentiz

Absolutely :slight_smile:

1 Like