Crossroads Deal

Now isn’t it tru that crossroads can be dangerous I mean they can be used for many different things not just to master a talent but make deals if I may don’t u like put I believe three silver coins a photo of u and some others things and go to the heart of the cross roads and bury it? Or am I getting info wrong

I haven’t passed 27 yet to feel comfortable doing this :zipper_mouth_face:

I’ve always wondered too, does a 3 way road count or does it have to be a 4 way? Lol

1 Like

Any clue?

I agree with @Azesiel. He sounds like Papa Legba. He is usually the first and last person one would deal with when trying to contact other Loa at the crossroads. He is basically the gate keeper. His consent is required for rituals, conversations and deals. His Christian equivalent (I think) is St. Peter. An old roommate had a small altar set up to Papa Legba and regularly left offerings. I thought they were odd too, sweets and toys. She never explained why. He can make deals. She said that Papa Legba is the Loa you petition for moving forward through obstacles in your life. He has a kind side, but is a trickster. Most likely explains all her offerings, to get on his good side. Flaking out on your end of the deal is supposed to bring about some bad juju.

If I am wrong, someone please correct me. This isn’t in my wheel house. Though I just recently collected some graveyard dirt for a crossroads ritual. I’ll let you know if I come across him.

2 Likes

I dont think it matters all too much whether its 3 way of 4 way crossroads but it could be different for some entities. I know Hecate doesnt care whether its 3 or 4,

2 Likes

Supposedly the there represents a male and the Y intersection would be a repartition of a female. You could give it a try and see what happens.

1 Like

I cannot stress this enough you need to do some heavy thinking before you approach the lwa. In my opinion they hold more power in this world because they are a part of it. Heavy heavy thinking and consideration involved. The lwa are POWERFUL

2 Likes

Makes me nervous to try it considering the “T” intersection is about 5 feet from my door.

1 Like

I live at an intersection but I cannot practice magick there since its a little too public. Also prynce is right you need to know what you want and doing. This isn’t a game and if you’re scared or nervous don’t even bother it and leave it alone. Walk away from it while you still can or else.

1 Like

Well the fear factor for me falls in the myth of your life be shortened to only 10 years. Also, the fact i dont know what would be worth asking for. @zb65 @prynce

You are the only one who know what is worth asking for whatever it is you want.

Don’t get me wrong, fear is also a positive thing when dealing with certain situations. Its our sixth sense telling us not to do it because we will receive a negative out come. But it can also give us the feeling to venture into those dangerous situations. Lets just say fear is a double edge sword that must be mastered.

Like i said the myth is more disturbing to think about

You honestly believe the lwa would kill you in 10 years?

I’ve done so and honestly made a huge difference. But, when I did it I was 12.
So when we were met with it we really didn’t have a plan or anything…
So what my friend John and I did was for 3 nights we went to the crossroads with a T shape by his house for 30mins chanting from a book that we no longer have possession of…it at least I don’t. This was in New Jersey at the time around the cherry hill area back when it was a more quieter place. Anywho… so we light his mom’s candles 1 black and 1 white, gave 3 coins, a bowl of water and a put broken up tobacco in the water then created a circle with the water. The moment we started chanting the air got dead still, it gotten very quite…and if you know south Jersey, the bugs ain’t quiet at all. In the warmer weather. Idk if it was spring or summer.
All we could hear was us chanting… john started seeing things the first night, he was explaining that balls of light and shouting far away was making him nervous. I continued the chant while he ended up focusing on the signs… always towards the end of the ritual the wind would pick up violently. Nothing really happened until the 3rd night…It felt like on the 3rd it was already waiting…the wind was violently blowing, but as the other two nights were silent …this night was very different. We both started hearing a man breathe extra hard…like when you smoke a cig then get up too fast. Just like that. Like quick panting. I thought it was john and would get so pissed that he was trying to scare the shit out of me lol. We kept stopping the ritual because it kept getting intense then blame each other for the prank… after we finished the chant… nothing happened at all… but… as we packet the stuff and walked back we didn’t want to look at each other. Just too annoyed that we wasted our time on it… and the pranks… but… as soon as we got into the house and in bed… we were met with the scariest fucking bang the middle of his room… mind you I’m on the floor sleeping. I turn and tell john to just stop for the night. .he didn’t answer. When I looked over his way… I saw a black shadowy figure and the moment I freaked tf out it was gone… just there looking at him…I didn’t get it. John woke up like, “dude, stop the shit”… after enough convincing we end up going back to sleep. I was pissed and went straight into dreamland. John was watching adult swim… then the same shit happened…but John was waking me up this time, and forced me to get out the room and head to his parents room to tell them what’s going on…as we slowly made our way out… we were met with a black figure who resembled that spy vs spy comic. But only had a similar hat and a black coat and a mature male face… john was way better at seeing auras and the like way better than me… it was the same fucking thing he’s been seeing. He was stunned and still. I’ve never seen him frozen…I asked it…what do you want? The basterd says, you called me here so what do you want… so the first thing that comes to mind was to be smarter since I was at special ed at the time… so the thing goes…“sure, is that it?” Then I said, “no make me brilliant in my studies”… he then smiles as if about to burst out in laughter, then disappears. I still see him from time to time… especially when I smoke a cig lol. I didn’t really feel threatened, just creeped tf out. After some time I do eventually get out of special ed, get thrown into a military academy then skip a grade, graduate, and landed a job in IT at 18. This was when I still studied magic but didn’t really have time to practice much. I may be missing some details… if you guys want more details feel free to ask. Oh and he wasn’t watching spy vs spy on the TV nor anything close… it was spaceghost coast to coast lol…kinda ironic lol.

6 Likes

That’s Supernatural. Crowley won’t pop up :joy:

Myths always cause fear like telling kids if they are bad the boogeyman will come.

Have you tried to make contact?
I read your warning about the Iwa, but I gotta know why.
Do they expect nothing in return?
What ramifications are there?

1 Like

To follow up @Mapachtli. Is the Iwa the same as Papa Legba? Agree with Israel, can you tell more.

The lwa cannot be told what to do like demons they do not take orders, and cannot be subgigated. Offerings must always be made and the way the lwa connect with you is by possessing you. These are some of the basics of voudan. The lwa possess you to enjoy offerings through you. The petro lwa. And the barons and ghede are violent and extremely effective in working through you in the most subtlest way possible. @E.A was right. It is a very powerful path one that could destroy you or liberate you depending on how you act when you first ask the lwa to come into your life.

Voudan is my path. It always has been and im quite comfortable with it

3 Likes

Thanks @prynce for your explanation