Crooked Man

C Kendall I would like you to know that this entity has a very large following on YouTube because someone made a video game about it

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know in case you can use that information in any way

2 Likes

When I was about five, I had a dream one night that was so vivid and terrifying that I still remember it at the ripe old age of 19. In the dream I was sitting at a table alone in the house I lived in at the time and by my side was an old rotary phone. It rang and I picked it up. Suddenly, my perception shifted to a room hidden within the house, it was similar to remote viewing and I could still hear the voice on the phone. Inside the room and on the phone was a man wearing a hat similar to the one in the first picture. His voice was raspy but deep. He told me that he would kill my parents and me and hung up. I woke up screaming. Throughout my childhood I had this dream periodically until I was about eight or nine. However, this being didn’t quit tormenting me. One day, when I was sleeping in a different house, I thought I could see a sickly green light seeping out of a dark room at the end of the upstairs hall. I slept in a loft and my perception shifted again to that room. I didn’t see anything or anyone but I felt something that wanted so badly to hurt me. I wouldn’t step foot in that room. The appearances of this being stopped after my great uncle passed away. I think he and my other deceased loved ones are holding this thing at bay.

6 Likes

Damn man that’s crazy, incredible though.

3 Likes

Let me share my thoughts of why “The Crooked Man” is so hard, or nearly impossible, to banish. First, you have to understand the complexity of spirits and their energies, and how a merging of spirit and soul works. These events doesn’t happen on a whim, and it’s a complicated process, either done with or without consent. A non-consensual merging is equivalent to a “curse”, and the only way to fight this is to have knowledge or some kind of understanding of how spirits are doing this. You can’t bake delicious muffins without the right ingredients to stir in a pot, right?

What did “The Crooked Man” do to you, to get a strong, powerful influence on you?

Maybe he worked on your head chakra and, specifically, your Crown Chakra when you were an infant. Our astral bodies are basically the energetic layer beneath our flesh, which makes it possible for us to interact with spirits and energies on a physical level. But it needs work to do so, either through training by ourselves, or through spirits opening it for us with or without consent.

Where does our souls reside? According to my own experience, our souls can be removed through our Left Eye. When the ethereal eye is removed and our socket is revealed, a malicious spirit can mess with it to whatever purpose it has to do so. Just as much as it can do so with benevolent purposes. It can also merge itself with your essence, that way, and permanently possess you. Where does a possessive spirit reside within our head chakra?

There’s a huge area at the back of our heads which our spirits and souls reside, and a possessive spirit will share the same space if it has merged with you. What is a merging?

It’s basically two spirits in a blender. It’s not easy to separate merged spirits, which also explain the near impossibility to banish these kind of spirits by traditional means like exorcism and even the most commonly used method that E.A Koetting is promoting.

I just wanted to share my point of view of this. My suggestion? Make him your ally, rather than letting him feed off of you?

6 Likes

I summoned him last night finally got my answers and the reason why he has such a influence over me and such a deep connection.

6 Likes
4 Likes

What youre talking about sounds like the shadow people that have tormented me at various tines. And the post about the left eye is interesting. Because what ive seen has no left eye, just a scar. And is basically the leader of the shadow ppl.

2 Likes

I’ve had my run ins with shadow people …

2 Likes

I’ve worked with them. Haven’t had contact in ages.

Have they ever manifested in other ppl for you? For me sometimes i can see them right below the surface in ppl, watching. Letting me know theyre there.

You can read about an experience of mine and how I fought it here

I saw them more before ^

Now not as often

2 Likes

I see i see. The person who posted the “skid row bums” post kinda hit what i was talking about. Good read though.

On another note, totally dig what you said about your BDSM relationship w Azazel. Almost mirrors the same relationship i have with, well with whom doesn’t matter. Only in my case the dom/sub is other way ariund. But thats neither here nor there. Just an interesting parallel. Sorry to digress

3 Likes

Your fine and I’m in a happy Dom sub relationship with someone else now and couldn’t be happier although …Azazel and I are still very close

1 Like

I believe its time for some Cradle of Filth. Bitter Suites to Succubi. For some reason that thought just entered my sphere. Cant imagine why :wink:

1 Like

Lilith immaculate

2 Likes

It may be odd because im a dude, but Lilith is my closest spirit. She has been w me since time immemorial and has been more than generous w her daughters. I give her thanks and tributes over her sigil quite often and she is always either w me or close by.

1 Like

Idk if someone mentioned this but that’s a legit character off of the conjuring

Yeah my cousin mentioned this to me …

The conjuring used a old folk tale about a crooked man … That was like a boogy man character …

I’ve noticed many spirits use these boogymen as a mask even Azazel appeared to me as a welsh boogy man.

2 Likes

“there once was a crooked man who walked a crooked mile”