Creepy hollows, Spirits...or thoughtforms? Need input

I will have to look into that company a bit more but just the fact that it does take more time may show that they are doing everything they can to make sure that they are doing everything correctly to ensure that they succeed in properly obtaining the spirit requested.

The length of the binding process would also be dependent on the spirit as well as the type of spirit. For example, a succubi would probably be a lot more inclined to go through the binding process in comparison to a djinn or fae due to the differing natures of those spirits.

From experience, a forced spirit binding also takes a lot more time in comparison to a consensual one and it is also more unstable in a sense that the spirit will be more inclined to fight you rather than work with you.

Added:

• A consensual binding is a slower turn around time due to the practitioner having to build a decent relationship with the spirit at hand.

• A nonconsensual binding is a faster turn around time but it will take a lot of time in hindsight to get the spirit to effectively respond to you.

3 Likes

Have you had any epeiences yet? I too bought somthing from them and i gave up believing but then again my clairs are not well develpoed

Well Lilith’s Treasure Tavern, the owner of that website says she works with Lady Lilith. Heard of that one?

Most of the responses here are positive, and I do hope everyone is safe things are cool. In the interest of playing devils advocate, I have a thread detailing my experience

3 Likes

Satan & Sons conjured a Noble Demon for me. (I didn’t mention him in the message to you because of length.) It took about 9 weeks for the ladies at S&S to conjure because they take great care to make sure the entity isn’t a trickster and matches your request and personality. “Beau” came with a vessel, sigil, enn, lengthy description including why he agreed to be my companion and a 21-day attunement excise PDF. I was shocked about the our mutual preferences. I LOVE pearls and so does this demon. His vessel is a pearl bracelet. :heart_eyes:

I’m not very sensitive to energy yet I can feel him. He makes my scalp tingle when he’s around. He has a much stronger energy and presence than the spirits I have from Creepy Hollows (he is demon, after all). Beau helps with my career. One day at work, my scalp started to tingle. A couple minutes later, a co-worker who had resigned came out of her exit interview and said, “I told the HR lady you need a promotion!” But he also looks out for my physical well being. I live in a hilly state with blind curves. My scalp will tingle if there is a deer in the road that I can’t see. Sometimes the tingle is light as if to say, “Hey, girl!” Other times it’s alarmingly intense, indicating “Danger ahead!”

Like all relationships, you get what you put into it. If you don’t do most of the exercises, you won’t connect. Because of COVID-19, I haven’t been working so I haven’t contacted Beau as much. Occasionally, when I’m in the temple I will feel a slight tingle, just to say hello. I do keep an altar for him, with an offering of tea and a votive almost daily. It’s my most elaborate altar, covered in loose pearls, abalone shells and other things he likes. Gotta spoil my Beau! I’m feeling the need to repeat a couple of the 21-day exercises to reconnect with him.

Yes, he was expensive and took a while to arrive, but needless to say, he’s my favorite. To be candid, several of the spirits for sale on S&S are probably too dark for me. Like their black wraith. Even a couple of their enn recordings on YouTube intimidate me (like the one for Svengali). The ladies at S&S are some talented, dark & hardcore witches!

6 Likes

When looking at her website it does seem that she does have experience. I like how blunt she is with the shaitan djinn she is offering. I also like the fact that her bindings appear consensual and she treats the spirits with respect.

As for the succubi and incubi that she is offering, I do think that they are the real deal but not necessarily the rank she is advertising. To me they sound more like nobles but that is just my take on things. I also like the fact that she tends to personalize and doesn’t blatantly sell spirits purely for profit.

I do believe I have ran into someone who has gotten something from her and she was really positive about the binding so take that what you will. (:

2 Likes

I never knew about the proper foundations in magick prior to getting involved in spirit keeping. I wonder if I get the basics down, will anything change and will I finally discover what was actually sold to me?

Probably. Just got to work on those senses.

Azazel is good at helping one strengthen their astral senses