Creating multiple personalities

I was pondering something quite strange. I was wondering if through rituals and meditation, if someone could create or maybe just bring forth aspects of themselves (mentally or even spiritually). This would be much like multiple personality disorder. Although i would want to make it so i could switch between each personality at will.
I was also thinking that after you create these multiple personalities that you would merge all of them together into one personality and you literally are all different “aspects” of your mind.
As strange as this sounds i am very curious as to what others would think about this.
(Please note that i understand multiple personality disorder is generally caused by severe trauma, so no disrespect is meant by any of this).
Sincerely,
Vael

4 Likes

I dont know, it honestly is strange to think about, but thats great those are the question you want to be asking, i might talk me a couple of minute to think about

1 Like

Yeah i know its out there but its interesting none the less.

I don’t know. Associative Disorder isn’t really different aspects of you. It’s shattered, ripped pieces of one aspect that become shields. The movies make them seem like full fledged people, though interesting, I don’t think it works that way.

You can work with aspects of yourself though. I’m trying to remember where I heard it, but it’s more meditative instead of Raising Caine.

3 Likes

Yes, you can. We do it naturally all the time, as, psychologically speaking, there is really no such thing as “multiple personalities.” Each is simply an exaggerated aspect of the core, which is why it is now called Dissociative Identity Disorder.

In a similar manner to evoking your inner demons, you would select an aspect of yourself you want to build around, say, the confident, aggressive part, give it a name and a form, and then step into it when you are in a situation that needs those particular characteristics.

Exercises for creating the “magical self” function along the same lines. You create a version of yourself that hold your magical abilities, and step into in any time you do ritual.

11 Likes

Thanks for all the imput… I will reevaluate.

I must disagree. My father had this disorder and had no control over the switching. It wasn’t an act. I’m an extreme empathy and each persona had different energy. It was scary for me…and I called him the man of a thousand masks, but in actuality, it was about ten. I’ve worked on healing him from a distance to integrate him. He was diagnosed after I left home.

Uncovering the hidden/locked aspects of yourself isn’t creating personas, but just unlocking. You’d have access to more percentage of yourself.

1 Like

Its hard to find an interesting gnosis thread in this forum now adays. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I never said it was an act, only what the psychology behind the disorder is. The work to balance the disorder is called Integration, where each of the “personalities” is once more a part of the core.

Yes, each aspect of a personality does have different energy because they are an exaggerated shard of the the whole. A non splintered personality will have different energy too, depending on what emotional characteristic is primary at any given moment.

I disagree. See Phil Hine’s essay the Howling for how he used the technique as a way to bind and integrate the negative aspects of his personality that he personified as demons.

4 Likes

I’m more talking about my aspect unlocking journey. I recon if you want to create separate personas and demonize them you could, but it seems like it would be an unnecessary hassle. For me, aspects the Gods unlock will only be integrated into the whole of my conscious godself as I go.

2 Likes

Yes, that is what we are trying to do in the 72 Goetia Challenge. i have found it necessary to take it slow and not rush from one to the next so that i can integrate the changes.

2 Likes

Yes. I’m pacing myself, self-care is very important. And taking time to understand those aspects as they are unlocked… digestion of information and utilization of new things. Taking ownership of our divinity.
Have you seen Lucy? This somewhat reminds me of it. We are gaining percentage of not only the use of the human form (physical), but also the soul form as well as a united being.

4 Likes

Arent those characteristics of schizophrenia?

1 Like

It might have comorbidity, but he was diagnosed as DID and not schiz. He wasn’t hallucinating or hearing voices telling him to harm others and such. He simply didn’t qualify under the diagnostic standards and he was under care for a long time prior to the diagnosis.

3 Likes

Schizophrenics don’t have multiple personalities. They see things that are not really there, to simplify it. Their mind will believe what they are seeing exists and they can even hurt themselves because of this but they are not what they are seeing.

2 Likes

Careful hun.
Yes it works.
The essential part to make it work is serviator creation.
But no, i don’t advise you to go into that lightly.

It’s one of the most difficult forms of self-manipulation,
Especially at the point where sub-character’s of you investigate into behavior’s you, yourself wouldn’t carry out or even accept other’s around you to do.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

6 Likes

Lucy actually represent’s the becoming one, Self-integration and ascendence to higher power.
Plus, Lucy looses her complete life over it.
She doesn’t exactly die, that’s true, but at the same time she also obviously let’s go of anything that mattered to her while she transforms into…

Well the movie isn’t very clear on the end,
The fact that she creates the Computer out of herself to assist the rest of humanity and increase their ability to comprehend the world, is indicating that she herself ascend’s to a plane outside of this existence.

(basically ascending completely, letting go of body and becoming - what we better know as Elohim, Or Bodyless Creator Souls.)

2 Likes

I have a friend who claimed to have schizophrenia, what variation I dont know. He described it as hearing multiple voices and confessed to lapses of time where he “slipped out of the light” and one of the voices, hallucinations, or personalities, stepped into the light. They were not all, sick twisted perverted fucks; his personalities that is. We were drinking and partying one night and I’m walking around and notice him sitting in the middle of the room with his head between his knees on the floor. I went to check on him and he peeked up and said"who are are all these people. I dont know anyone" that’s what parties are sometime I giggled and replied. He asked me to get him out of there so to there bathroom I got him. He washed his faces and stared into the mirror for 15 minutes, silent. Suddenly snapped back to the dude I knew, and explained that one of his personalities or perspectives is that of himself as a younger child. He knew me, but was frightened by all the strangers. In all the drugs and alchohol he slipped out of the light and that particular one was there to catch the spot. He once told me his mother kept a taser and used it regularly on him… I deduced that his more irritable perspectives or pieces would take the light or somehow misguided my friend into into taking a break. Idk but that’s where I have my first hand experience.

3 Likes

Yep that sound’s legit.

It is very similar to posession.
But to be honest, the fact that his own mother did that to him, by electroshocking him uncontrolled…
Just makes me wanna flex and unholy Muscle!

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes

He might have had schizophrenia as a comorbid condition. It might have even further facilitated the DID.

1 Like