Creating multiple personalities

…rash makala cheritem epcsi tavodenum …et kaherro sac’to’chay navitem petu eszifnicarv…

. Sorry for any damage carried towards this Raven.

S.,

y’f

2 Likes

? Translation please?

1 Like

I believe I get the gist so perhaps not important…

3 Likes

ahh.
Most don’t realize Mental Health isn’t all rapped up in one. For example my brother is Autistic and Schizophrenic. Your friend probably does have Dissociative Identity Disorder as well as Schizophrenia.

3 Likes

I kind of want to mention something on here. My older brother who is 6 years older than me has a lot of issues going on in his life. He became sort of like the boy who cries wolf… Anyways i found something online that tells you 21 traits of being a psychopath 20 Subtle Signs of a Psychopath | Psychopaths and Love . My brother fits each one or nearly everyone except maybe 1 or 2.
Kind of strange though as he would be the only psychopath in the family…
Sorry for the random comment on my topic hear… I thought it sort of relates as we are discussing mental disorders to a certian extent.

1 Like

It’s okay, there are more Pychopaths out there than people realize. They always think Hannibal Lecter but most function in society and sometimes you only notice because of one or two odd traits.

1 Like

Why would you need to? You should be able to draw on that which is already there by increasing your personal sovereignty and scope of self-ownership and learning to listen deeply to every aspect. Deep listening, shadowwork with parts you don’t like. Listening to something you would usually judge as useless or bad. Then I find using plant magick helpful, ie a plant which matches the personality of the aspect I want to activate really physically in the world. I find Belladonna really useful for that, and working with Hecate because she’s very flexible and playful and friendly. But then you may not find her to be that way. Honestly, I think someone would only need multiple personalities is they were having blockages with self-transformation. The pheonix could be a good totem, or Bennu bird, if you’re more into the Egyptian thing.

1 Like

Well i am not the same person who posted that before… I am different.
I did sort of just made this topic out of spite. And its an interesting topic none the less.
But yes i agree with you.

Multipersonalities are created through putting someone in a childlike state, by acting like their parent, then traumatising them, then rescuing them, then acting like it never happened. SO ideally you would imprison your inner child and create a false authority figure that others see. Then you would sell out everything that’s good about you, and then celebrate those same things in public, as a husk. And then light some candles and have an epsom salt bath and eat an organic dinner.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s psychopathy? Not sociopathy? Nature vs nurture

1 Like

Pretty sure psychopath.

Look into tulpamancy. I don’t find any good in it though. One of the most important things in magick and even life itself is focus. The last thing I would want is multiple train of thoughts in my head.

1 Like