Creating astral children

Is it just a matter of having the physical reproductive fluid, and intent to create offspring on the astral? Or is there more to it?

3 Likes

Oo I’m following this. I wonder if an astral spirit can get someone physically pregnant too. I’ve heard of women claiming that it’s true.

3 Likes

@C.Kendall @Lady_Eva

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hmm, mind if I ask some questions so I can better help? Are you wanting an astral child like what we’ve heard of @C.Kendall doing? Or do you want more of a servitor?

1 Like

I had thought of it originally as birth of a child, as gods and goddesses reproduced. Servitors I could see that too. Open ended inquiry.

1 Like

If I were to go about creating an astral child. I would breath prana into him/her every day for seven days. Try to strength them up a bit before they leave the womb, so to speak.

3 Likes

No, they cannot, as they do not have sperm. People claim all sorts of outrageous things all the time.

Astral children are a different concept altogether. Look into C.Kendall’s & Lady_Eva’s threads about that.

3 Likes

@Baal, so it creates energy and not physical beings in the etheric plane?

So I guess my questions might be,
Besides human reproduction, are there uses for sperm, if so, what and why?
If sperm, like any body fluid as a vehicle for a spirit to act through, how is this converted to energy on higher planes?
I am still reading through the links slowly.

Hair gel, facial moisturizer (according to some girls)

1 Like

I do know that it can be used in magic.