Crazy Things You've Done In Magic

This is a thread discussing the craziest shit you’ve done to yourself for your own self development in black Magic.

Simply list it, you don’t gotta talk about it.

Here’s Mine:
Craziest Shit I’ve Done
• Had a Former friend trap my Soul in a Crystal and destroy it so I could test my ability to ressurect myself and my energy. Obviously I’m still here so it worked :joy:

• Used a Belt and Whipped myself 108 times while chanting the mantra Om Hum Padme Hum to access my Shadow side.

• Empowered some of my Own blood and tasted it

That’s just some of the shit.

Now, what’s yours?
:smiling_imp::metal:

6 Likes

Summon Satan without trust because of my raising

5 Likes

Well, binding a demonic spirit haunting my friends house into a talisman and literally eating it comes to mind again. :thinking:
Meditated in freezing forest for a few hours, wearing a robe, t-shirt and pants… During a three day fast spent camping in that forest

7 Likes

You swallowed it :joy: wonder if the spirit was aware, trapped in the thing - I can just imagine it hitting the walls and yelling noooooo as it watched the descent

what ended up happening with that, how did you get it out?

3 Likes

Getting it out? Of the house or of me? Of the house was just a matter of making a talisman of binding (a hitogata with trapping runes to be exact) and drawing it in. Out of me didn’t happen, consciousness lost, energy assimilated.

3 Likes

That is fascinating - who knew you could just “digest” spirits…? Did you gain anything from it? Makes me wonder if this is practiced somewhere in the world as a means of attaining power

2 Likes

Its not THAT rare, eating something (or someone) to gain their power.I got the idea from a sorcerer from Thailand I knew that said his family used to practice this. Maori ritual cannibalism had the same general idea, and Taoist sorcery at least has stories of this

5 Likes

oh wow how?

1 Like

Was very desperate to do a blood pact with Dantalion (before i found BALG) but my skin NEVER cuts when its by intention. Ive stabbed a pin full force into my finger and it hurt like hell but my skin refused to break. Just dent for a while. So i tried using a knife. No go. But i had a scab on my stomach so i thought to break it off and try hacking into my skin there. Still didnt get cut. Only drew blood from the agitation of moving my skin. So i used a bamboo skewer like a quill and wrote my name. Made a scar.

3 Likes

Here goes:

1. Hiding in bushes around a cheating bf house, sending spirits in to haunt and scare him and the woman inside, while I drew voodoo veves on her car. (I was spirit possessed at the time so I didn’t know consciously what I was doing, it was like I was there but watching my body do these things) then I watched the woman run screaming out of the house.
    The guy called me to accuse me of scaring her and putting weird stuff on her car which I denied but I told him he better change his ways or else. (little did he know that an effigy of him with pins in it was concealed in a window well of his house.) muhahahaha

2. Doing a ritual at night at a beach where I became possessed.

3. This is really crazy: One night I became so enraged when a bf told me he’d cheated on me, that I was possessed by one of my spirits. I was in my body still but the spirit was in control. I remember getting in my car and driving to my apt. and couldn’t recall how I got from his place to mine–time slipped. The spirit made up a doll for the guy and did a ritual where the doll was put into a cauldron and a pact was made to make him impotent. It worked–the entity of the cauldron really kicked that guys’ buttocks!

This is part of why I decided to leave human men alone! It’s not worth the headaches, plus I didn’t want to issue a warning upon beginning a relationship! lol

2 Likes

Casting a rain spell on my first try. This was a few years ago and I was just saying nonsense yet it rained for about 3 Days I think.

1 Like

Curious to know if that worked :skull:

1 Like

It’s not really crazy for anyone else here, but being new/inexperienced, I think one of the craziest things is the fact that outside of tarot readings and using a pendulum a few times, my very first ritual was to contact Azazel, and I was successful.