Eating Demons

I think the first stage is to ask the entity if they approve, right? I can’t imagine that having pissed off pieces of an entity’s energy inside you is going to do anything good for your life.

I read somewhere, maybe EM nor maybe a sorceror’s blog, that food that’s been offered to a demon tastes pretty disgusting and dead afterwards, so you want to make sure the demon’s blessing the food rather than consuming it themselves, and also that you’re not offending them by trying to steal their energy without consent, unless you have a really good reason for trying to do that.

1 Like

Now I can’t speak of the legitimacy of whether sevarn or elison actually did this, both claimed to be able to do so.

However I will tell you all that there is actually a real way to do this, learned how during a shamanic journey.

Another thing to keep in mind though is unless you have made special precautions you might not want to do this. Not all energy is good for you. What do you think would happen if you drank in some of met kalfus energy used in hellfire water? Probably nothing good.

1 Like

I’ve eaten one before. Or inhaled it rather.

Good times.

I was sort of trying to ask this earlier but it’s not too off topic, if a demon eats you, is it always automatically mean the same thing? Like I think when they shit you out they can help make you immortal or they can put you back into the Earth or they can just eat you and have you merge with them. hmmm I may have answered my own question unless there is another possibility.

I’d kinda laugh if someone tries to consume an incompatible energy of a demon and just corrupts themselves xD

This comes to mind:

Like three posts edited into one block of text, but, yeah. That’s a thing that happened lol

@Akashiel anything to add?

A god who lives on his fathers,
who feeds on his mothers…

Unas is the bull of heaven
Who rages in his heart,
Who lives on the being of every god,
Who eats their entrails
When they come, their bodies full of magic
From the Isle of Flame…

Unas is he who eats people, who lives on the gods…
Unas is he who eats their magic, swallows their spirits:
Their big ones are for his morning meal,
Their middle ones for his evening meal,
Their little ones for his night meal,
Their old males and females for his burnt offering.
–Cannibal Hymn, Pyramid Texts

2 Likes

There was one former member of this forum who claimed to eat gods and demons, so it is definitely not unheard of. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Its my preferred method of disposing of troublesome entities that won’t listen to a polite banishing, as well as getting rid of servitors that have served their purpose.

Incorporating what this thread is describing would be an interesting addition to my practice. I will have to give this a try.

2 Likes

I’ve only went to eating a human soul once, but that’s different given it human souls tend to be a bit more flexible (but even then too many can screw you over) but eating a dark energy entity seems kind of like self sabotage lol.

Its a bit of a gamble, but if you have conditioned yourself to basically digest and convert it then it isnt that bad. Kind of like how some people can munch on habaneros like candy but a jalapeno will make others gag and cry lol.

1 Like

I get that, but I dont think a person can digest every energy type, at least not without some small to large issue from it, though when I consumed a human soul for the first time it ended up being converted to my own energy without me trying, which I find human souls tend to be more malleable than the soul of an angel, demon, etc.

1 Like

Thats where the “owl pellet” comes in. Filter, Seperate, Regurgitate. Not pleasant but it’s effective when you try to bite off more than you can chew.

Pun fully intended.

1 Like

Some months ago, I ate one of my lesser demons. Heresy grows from idleness, I guess.

1 Like

Ate him? Is he still conscious?

I do it with the same technique that I use for psychic vampirism. I’ve done it more than once.

Is he gone?

Or did his soul reincarnate?

I’ve found that demons such as Astaroth can bring back dead lesser demons and other dead lesser entities, but I haven’t asked for that one to return, because I have many that are identical and if I’m a good student I can have more

1 Like

Usually when you eat a being you’re eating either the body/flesh or the soul. If you are eating the soul they cannot return. Their soul becomes converted to food for the consumer. It no longer exists to be brought back.