Court case

hello family and friends. am having a big problem.
my families are trying to take all my father inheritance without giving me a bit of it. we will be going to chief palace court next week. please i need help suggest me an entity i can summon to help me win this case or a spell i can cast for the family to go on my behalf

Search for Belial court cases he’s supposed to be excellent

1 Like

Indeed, Belial is a great option for legal matters.

3 Likes

They called it already!! :smile: Definetely Belial !

1 Like

Belial.

Saturn is related to justice. Any saturnian spirit/god will help in court cases.

2 Likes

Id look into Liber Azerate. The satanic formulae are very useful

Or evoke Saturn himself if youve got a good enough reason.

1 Like

Idk his sigil.
Is he good for sex? :sweat_smile::laughing:

Im looking to get laid. Tried many things n spirits but no luck so far. Idk what to do next :sweat_smile: idk what will work for me either :sweat_smile:

1 Like

IF your idea of a spell to get laid is a year long process of tempering yourself into a well spoken strong man with a good career, otherwise if you are looking for a quick turnover get out.

3 Likes

He shares a sigil with Azazel (He had it first) intent is key here

1 Like

Quicky thing, nsa, one night stand works for me right now!

1 Like

Then do some chaos magick shit or petition a deity further associated with love and lust. if you work love magick with him it is bound to blow up in your face. trust me

1 Like

I tried candle magick, sigil magick, petition demons/god, mantras, evokation, nothing brought me what i was looking for :sweat_smile:
Im like superdumb in this area of my life :sweat_smile::laughing: thanks being an introvert n shy type guy :pensive:

Well I hate to say it, but you just may need to work on yourself. no amount of magick is going to stand in for that

1 Like

Maybe if your still trying, your trying too hard, too many restrictions or this just isn’t your thing LOL

2 Likes

Lolz true. Still trying :joy:
Im a BlackMage, I will get it one day :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Is this fucking Ghostemane or some shit?

I did see some movements in the direction i was hoping, but nothing concrete so far while working with some spirits. Gotta build on that!

1 Like

Maybe revive your old thread, lay out what you have tried so far and lets see where it’s going wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good idea. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like