Courses details + intro

Hi, I bought the $25 version of the Egyptian course so would I be able to watch all of the video courses?or would I have to pay $25 every month to get a new video to watch? Because I noticed every time I got to the next video it won’t let me it just takes me to the first video

Hey there. Hope you are doing ok. Before anything else you are required to make an intro of yourself. Do it in this thread or here:

Where you tell us about yourself and your experience with magick, as well as your goals with it. That’s about it. This is a rulle of the forum, I suggest you do it right away.

Then we’ll welcome you and try to answer your question, as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Oh, hi! My name is Joel I’m new to magic I want to learn how to summon Demons and also I want to firm a relationship with all of them

1 Like

Welcome to the mothership called BALG. We are now setting sail and you are welcome aboard. :slight_smile: I’ll try to answer your question later unless someone gets to it before I do.

1 Like

The entire course should be available after the first payment. It is likely divided into several episodes or chapters. When you finish the episode, it is just going to restart at the beginning. You have to manually select the next one.

1 Like

Thanks man!

Ooh okay thanks I’ll go try again. I love your pic by the way I love the hound

Oh you’re right it was thank you!